z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Which supplements do you take/recommend? | MaeveMadden

Which supplements do you take/recommend?

• New forum looking neat!

I'm reposting about which supplements to do you take or are considering taking. I just started taking magnesium because of restless legs and it seems it helps to relax the muscles. 

I would love to hear your experience with supplements (either good or bad) and if you recommend any!

Half of the week done 💪🏻 Enjoy your rest day tomorrow ✨

• @Irene Alonso Hi Irene! 😊 I take Cod Liver Oil (for bones, joints etc), Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Vitamin B Complex... I'm not really sure what they are all good for but when I was doing PT he told me to get all them and I've just been taking them since. Not sure if its relevant to you but I also take Inositol and Choline supplements as I have PCOS and I read they are supposed to help! :) I've also started taking Magnesium supplements the past two weeks for restless legs and so far so good! 😊

• Hi@Irene Alonso! It depends what you are looking for... before taking vitamine D for example is better to have blood test to check if you really need it... there are supplements that turns fats in energies... fat burning... 

Personally I take multivitamins for a month and then I stop them for a while... I have been taken CLA, L carnitine, fat burner... but now that I reach my goal I just take BCAA during the workout because it boosts my energies! 

• @Irene Alonso I take Magnesium with Zinc. The magnesium helps reduces fatigue & tiredness giving me the energy boost that I need. The zinc side of it helps the maintenance of normal bones which I need now as I pushing on a bit age wise 😅😅

• I've been taking VitaminD as a blood test in January showed I was extremely low(according to my Doctor most people in the Northern Hemisphere are)...I take magnesium 2 or 3 times a week as it can upset my stomach but its good for muscle soreness and helps with sleep, Omega3 and a multivitamin as I don't eat enough veg. After that, I take a digestive enzyme with every meal and Symprove in the morning as I have a tone of issues with food intolerance and find it really helps with bloating and cramps.   

• I am absolutely supplement freak! 

Once a week I'm having B12, fish oil , ester C and bi-flex

2 times a week B Complex ,zinc ,beta glucan, garlic oil

3 times a week vitamin D, C 

And when I feel sore muscles Maeve recommend magnesium before bed time 

• I forgot to say probiotics 🙈

• i take Symprove every morning, which i find not only does wonders for my tummy , it's been considerably less bloated since i started it but i also feel more awake ! i also take vit c an zinc especially since corona hit as they're looking at studies that show that can help fight it . i use magnesium spray on my knees after having knee problems an along with physio that's been a miracle! I also put spirulina an macca powder in my smoothies since maeve talked about them in her book ' Beat the Bloat ' . I'm a big advocate for natural remedies so i'm always googling an getting my boyfriend to eat stuff that's good for certain things like his high blood pressure etc . 😂think i drive him mad 😉. 

• Hi Irene, I've been taking vit D tablets as I'm low on vitamin D, but it's really helped my bone pains in my legs. I'm also low on iron so those tablets really help keep me more awake. I've started taking collagen and coconut again from Myvitamins and it's been amazing at clearing my skin and my hairs a lot thicker now too xxx 

• @karen gilding great shout with the magnesium spray for your knees, I'll have to give it a go. Thank you xx 

• @karen gilding what do you think of symprove? How does it taste? I really want to try it to help with bloating but I am so fussy with tastes and textures of drinks! 

• @Shaunagh Smith it does take some getting used to . there is another flavor , mango an passion fruit but i opted for the original as wasn't sure bout the added sugars . but it is a quick shot to drink an ive found there's no after taste . it was one of my best buy's  in lockdown !  fully recommend as my bloating was getting me down . i have had a few weeks off it an i find my tummy just has usual  food bloat but nothing like it used to be so i'll start up again soon . xxx

• @Shaunagh Smith also id say the taste is abit sharp with acidic tones . but worth it 😉

• Iberb.com is my favorite website about supplement.  You can found many different brands and comments under. Sometimes they have good offer or shipping free. I'm buying all vitamins, herbs and spice this website 👍

• @karen gilding oh amazing that really helps thank you. I'll brave it 😁

• I bought the Foodspring chocolate protein (delicious) and the recovery aminos (BCAA) in orange flavour for a bit of energy. Both really tasty! 😉

• @karen gilding I really want to try the symprove but it's a little pricy. @Maeve Madden said on her workout on Saturday she would be getting a new discount code.  

• @Taylor Carthy-barke oh good , yeah it is pricey , but has been worth it for me . i'm just coming to end of 12 week program so when i reorder i'll probably space out my months more as i've found when i had a week gap of not taking it my tummy was still less bloated .x 

• Hi, I feel sometimes I take so many things and haven't a clue why I'm taking them! I'm on revive active at the moment and find it good. 

• @karen gilding that's good to know thank you, I will defiantly get this then! 

• 1 / 2