z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Year New Week New Challenge 🔥 | MaeveMadden

New Year New Week New Challenge 🔥

• @queensdontquit how did u all get on this morning Queens? . 1st day back. I loved it got a great burn 🔥. Sweated like no 2moro. At least that's some of the boose out of my system 🤣. Loved the new routine. I was secretly happy that we had no burpees with Dua Lipa 🙄😅😅. Hope u all enjoyed it as much as I did. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Feel absolutely fabulous after the workout this morning but my legs are definitely shaking 😂@Audrey Browne i may have also been secretly happy with the lack of burpees today 😉😂 hope your back is holding up okay hunny ❤️ I did think I was going to be sick a few times, think it was the few G&T's I had last night watching the darts final and I don't even like darts 🎯 any excuse 😂😂 

can't wait for tomorrow 👑❤️

• @Audrey Browne Feel great after that workout! Glad we took it a bit easier and the burpees were missed out too! Chose to use a weight suring JLo and my legs were shaking - definitely going to be feeling it tomorrow! Feels so good to get back into it though :) 

• A brilliant workout. I thought I was going to be sick when the abs started. Very spicey 🥵 and legs like jelly 

• Great to be back Audrey and to start the Newyear 🤗

• @Niamh Byrne @Amy Johnston @Arline Maconaghie @Louise Faulkner Omg girls I was the same u thought at one stage "uhoh I'm going to be sick" thank god it passed. I was delighted with myself, my legs felt good, well they did until I tried coming down the stairs that I just ran up. 🙄 🤣🤣🤣 Let's say I felt it safer to come down on my butt. 🤣🤣🤣

• I feel great it was just what I needed for a kick-startto 2021..  I struggled with Britney but it was worth it!!

Just sitting here now having breakfast while my 3 kids are playing in the frost. Nothing beats fresh air especially if this lockdown is extended past January. I live in Mayo, Ireland.. Fields etc all white here today . 

I'm feeling positive and ready for 2021 head on...

• @Audrey Browne 🤣🤣 may be a hot bath for the legs 🙈. I haven't attempted the stairs yet. 

• Hey Queens 👸🏻 I absolutely loved it. I've been out of action since November and missing you all like crazy not to mention not being able to workout 😴 but I'm back now taking it one day at a time LOVED today's ❤️ So happy to be back talking to you all. Happy new year 🥳

• @Emma Sullivan happy new year!! 

• @Audrey Browne feeling fantastic 🤩 can't feel my legs but I love it lol can't wait til tomorrow now xx

• First time to post on the forum. 

Have been doing Maeves workouts since June and took a break for all of December. Found today tough on the legs but did it and feel AMAZING now!! Legs are like Jelly and tomorrow will be sore too.

I am so motivated for January👌 Maeves workouts, 100 day walking challenge, and no drink for the month of January!! Well done to everyone this morning 😊 Heres to a great 2021!!!🌟

• @Audrey Browne really loved being back doing the lives, so so spicy.  Feeling really motivated this year .  Quick question, I have signed up for the challenge, do I need to post anywhere when I complete a class or is it automatically done?  Thanks x

• It feels amazing to be back doesn't it- super spicy!! 🔥 I will definitely be feeling this tomorrow but I am so excited to be starting the new challenge 💪

• @Niamh McCabe That all sounds amazing, I love your motivation!! Good luck 😊

• Loved it! Woke up this morning feeling mehh.. then smashed the queen workout! How I didn't know about this forum for the past 3 months is beyond me!!  Well done everyone, you are all fab! xx

• Absoutely brill! Does anyone know if Maeve has set us new challenges ? X

• Looking forward to doing it after work! Quick request queens, could someone post after tomorrow sweaty sevens whether it is upper body. Thanks! As will help me decide whether to do it after work at 5.30 tomorrow or wait and do combat at 6!

• Great first workout of the challenge....my legs were on FIRE🔥🔥 Looking forward to combat tomorrow queens

• Hi ladies happy new year 🥳
    Honestly my side we didn't celebrate new coming year it was most like a goodbye 2020 party. I hope I wish this year will be better.

Lucky me! I didn't gain weight during break and I ate a lot of pumpkin cheesecake.
    I just finished first exercise of the year. longs to exercise with you