z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Before Pictures 🙈 | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Before Pictures 🙈

• Hi Queens 👸,

Finally got the courage to post this, was disgusted when I looked at these pictures, got my boyfriend to take them and I am ashamed looking back on them that that is what he has to look at!

I have always been heavy but sporty, lost weight in 2018 but put it all and more back on in the two years, started following Maeve's insta workouts during the first lockdown and loved the style of them, they were so fun! Paired them with running and spinning when the gyms opened up and lost about 11kg and was feeling great.

Since the gyms closed I couldn't go spinning, and with the dark evenings and cold weather I stopped running. I kept up some of Maeve's workouts about twice a week but was generally unmotivated to do them after coming home from work. December was really busy and obviously consumed way too much.

Still lighter than what I was starting 2020 so I'm taking that as a small win for now!

Had been thinking of joining Team Queen fully before Christmas and when I seen the Spring Challenge I knew it was a sign!

I can't face weighing myself, maybe next Monday or the Monday after when I feel better I'll do it. I have done Lean legs, one sweaty sevens and combat queens so far this week (my body is still aching) and I plan on doing at least another two classes. I am hitting 10,000 plus steps every day this week so far too after getting a new Fitbit for Christmas! 

Determined to push myself to get thinner and stronger with all Team Queen 👑 

X

• Yesss Queen you go girl! We've got this!! The sad step sucksss I've stopped weighing myself now, I just watch my body change and it's so fast thanks to@Maeve Maddens cray cray workoooots 👌

• @Michaela Fallon Heya Queen u r so welcome & seriously glad to have u on board. Can I congratulate for taking the huge step of posting ur pic. U're amazing Michaela, u truly r. I will tell u I gave up the scales ages ago, I judge all loss & changes in my body by my clothes. I found that when I was weighing myself I got stressed out about it even skipped meals thinking it wld help but it didn't & stressed me out even more. I then read somewhere that we shld rid ourselves of things that stress us - so yep the scales was 1st thing in the bin. & I haven't looked back since. Pls know that ur boyfriend loves u for u. U're a strong woman, now a queen. U've got this in the bag doll u truly have. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Michaela Fallon well done girl. First step is always the hardest. There is a great group here,great craic and the workouts are amazing. Best of luck with the challenge xx

• @Audrey Browne Hi Audrey thank you so much for the lovely message 😊💕 I tried not to get hung up about the scales too much, I love when Maeve calls it the bitch in the bathroom 🤣 I try to judge it more in my clothes and how I'm feeling! LOVING all the workouts so far, so glad I took the jump and joined ❤️ Hope everyone's journey is going well! 💕💕

• @Michaela Fallon enjoy ur journey doll ull have a lot of surprises along the way. I'm so excited for ur progression Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Michaela Fallon Welcome to Full Time Queening!! Amazing first step to post your before photographs, it will help to keep you accountable for your goals and gives you much more to review your progress than just going by the bitch in the bathroom!! Please don't be too hard on yourself, remember your boyfriend loves you for who you are and you're a queen no matter what. Good luck with the rest of the Spring Queen challenge, you will smash it, look forward to keeping up to date with your journey 👸 xx

• Fair play 🙌 we are all in the same boat just trying our best 👏🛥️

• @Michaela Fallon well done for taking the first step and taking the before pictures! Everyone needs to start somewhere and just know that you are not alone in your journey, we are all here to do it with you. We might not all have the same goals or starting points, but we are all here to support each other along the way!! 💪

Do reach out for any support, my goal is weightloss as well and have a similar journey of losing a lot of weight a few years back and putting it all back on. So any time you want to chat (about how hard it can be or just to get some motivation) let me know 😘