z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

I See Progresssss!! | MaeveMadden

I See Progresssss!!

• When I took my "before" photos on 4th January, I said was definitely not posting them! 🙈

I've been doing about 4/5 classes a week, and have been trying to be more careful about my portion sizes(without eliminating treats or starving myself!) I've lost 6lbs since I started the challenge but looking in the mirror, I couldn't see much of a change. 🙈

I decided to take pictures this morning to see if there was any slight difference! And my goodness was I surprised! 😯

I've never been one to stick to working out but I am loving Maeve's classes!! And this has definitely given me the motivation to keep going!! 💃

(First pics taken 4th January, Second Pics taken today)

• Yessss queen these are INSANE 🔥🔥 So good after such a short amount of time. Imagine how it'll be at the end of the challenge!!! 😍You should be very proud  👑💕

• Well done! Just goes to show sticking with it pays off. You must be delighted! 

• That's amazing queen!! Well done - it just shows how fun and sustainable these workouts are. I bet you're super proud. xx

• Oh my god Queen that is amazing 🙌🏻👑 You should be so proud of yourself! Well done queen 👏🏻👏🏻💕

• Wow that is fantastic, amazing results in such a short time . Well done x

• Thanks Girls! I am so pleased!! 💕

Just caught up on this morning's Queens DOn't Quit class...soooo spicy!! 🌶🌶

xx

• @Claire McM wwhooohooo Queen. Congrats Claire well done u. U look fantastic. Be proud girl. That is 100% proof that hardwork pays off. U r smashing it doll. Keep it up. Have an amazing Week 3 Claire 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Claire McM These pics are fantastic Claire, well done. Keep it up you're doing amazing. I'm the same find it hard to stick to things but I have a feeling I'm going to stick to this. I love the classes so much and after two weeks I'm 7.5 lbs down. Can't believe it x

• @Claire McM Amazing, fabulous progress!! Photos are great for reinforcing progress, and such a motivation! Absolutely smashing it, the end result is going to be brilliant! Well done!!

• @Claire McM Amazing Claire well done girl xx

• @Claire McM I'm about to catch up on it now too, been sat on my bum all day so need to get some movement in 🙌🏻

• @Claire McM amazing Claire 🤩 well done you. I'm raging now I didn't take before pics - I just couldn't bring myself to do it 🥴 however I weighed myself and took measurements again this morning and I've 4lb off and down 5.5" since 4th jan. I feel fantastic, I've so much more energy, I'm sleeping better and my IBS symptoms have been non existent 😁 I actually look forward to working out now! 
    @Maeve Madden thank you, 2 weeks in and I'm feeling like a new woman lol x

• @Claire McM thats absolutely amazing! Hard off to you 😁😁

• Amazing progress 👑💫 keep up the great work you look amazing 💗

• @Claire McM this is amazing queen,  its unreal the difference in pics!! Well done, so proud of you!!! Xx

• @Aideen Moen I am so glad I took them now, even if I did cry to my fiance when I saw them 🙈😂 You are doing amazing!! Keep up the good work! 😍 Funny I've also found my IBS has also significantly improved! Must be a combination of the workouts and me drinking a tonne more water than I used to 🙈

Thanks Queens! 👸 So so happy with the results so far and am super motivated to keep going! I'll get into this wedding dress yet! 🤣🤣

• @Claire McM Well done Claire!👏👏👏 You look fantastic 👏👏👏the photos are great to take!

• Well done!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• @Claire McManus omg wooohooo this is amazing congratulations queen im so thrilled you are feeling sooo wonderful, this is queening woop... 

• 1 / 3