z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Any Spicy Circuit Survivors? | MaeveMadden

Any Spicy Circuit Survivors?

• Oh My Days!! well did we all survive? I think that was the spiciest yet and I missed the first 5 mins😂 Currently typing from a sweat puddle on the floor🌶

• I haven't quite got up off the floor yet!!! 😂😂😂 That was another level lol 

• That was exceptionally spicy today! My mum even popped her head round the door to see if I was ok as she could hear all the huffing and puffing and shouting 😂 

Loved it as always I'm now off to eat something then collapse 

• @Beth Haughian I really struggled at the end like there was no room for anyone else on the struggle bus 🤣

• Punched myself in the at the base of my thumb with a 1.5kg weight during the frogger, and that wasn't even the worst pain in the workout!!! Ah no, I really enjoyed that, super spicy!!!! I struggled for energy with it the first week it was on but finding I'm gaining strength and fitness every week and loving the double Monday workouts! 

• @Shannon Lawless 😂😂😂 so good though!!! Glad I caught up on All Out Legs before that otherwise it wouldn't have been done 🤣

• Definitely one of my favourite classes 💕🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 The frogged I had to simplify hurts my hips lately used to love them 🙈 Xx 

• @Shannon Lawless Gutted I missed this tonight. Was all set and ready to go then delivery people arrived at the door. Sounds like it was a real burner though, look forward to catching up at some point during the week. 

@Sharon Scully I've done similar before by punching my knees during sit up punches with weights 😂 Good for you keeping going though, hopefully it doesn't cause you too much bother. By the sounds of it though it will be a different type of pain you'll be dealing with tomorrow. 

• @Shannon Lawless it was INSANE queens!! That was a closest I've ever been to seeing my dinner again!!!! Showered, In jammies and trying to recover from the spiciest workout ever!!!!! 

• Amazing workout!! 💕👑

• It was deadly. My goodness the fire, the burn, the sweat, the breathlessness!!! 

• Can't tell yous how much I love this class! 

• @Shannon Lawless oh Queen it was off the wall 🥵🥵🥵🥵. Absolutely fantastic though 🙌🙌😅😅 we r survivors for sure 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️. 

• Missed it this evening, but I'm going to try it before work tomorrow, I'm kind of worried tho 😜😜

• @Lisa Kilgarriff hehe you will love it, it flew. Definitely set you up for the day to tackle anything work throws at you 🙂 great tunes as well.

Really great work out 

• LOVED that workout! I really struggled during all out legs today and even convinced myself I was too tired to do the circuits but omg am I glad I did! It gave me such a boost and I felt I could really push myself as I had enough food in me, I was dreading the frog snaps but once I was doing them I loved it 

• Oh I missed it! it did All out Legs, it must have been on insta!

• @Una McElroy oh my god that was fab ❣️❣️ Definitely woke me up 😅

• @Jessica Dean yes it is on instagram.

• @Lisa Kilgarriff ha ha I bet you are ready for work now. 

• 1 / 2