z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

This Queen is down, but not out! | MaeveMadden

This Queen is down, but not out!

• Ohhh queens!! I'm feeling sorry for myself 🤣🤣😫😫 I've done something to my big toe (even writing this I am lol'ing at myself 🤣🤣🤣!!!) and it kills!!! Happened on Saturday and I can't really walk properly because of it - who thought a big toe was so important!! 😂😄

The pre-Queens me would have listened to the self sabotage voice which would have said something like "you're a mess, sit this week out and binge eat instead"....and although I defo have had these thoughts, thanks to Maeve and you Queens I've actually been pushing them aside!! 

Yesterday I did Perky Peach (I'm a day behind cause I can't make the lives) and yes I defo couldn't do all of the moves or any of the jumping around but I replaced moves with things I could do, yeah it's not great and I missed the jumping around and feeling strong after the workout but I did it!!! On Sunday I did the mindful meditation and right now I'm going to give Spicy Circuits a whirl - and any moves I can't do I'll replace with ones I can.

Basically, we don't have to be "perfect" or on top form all of the time. It's not possible.

We just have to show up and NEVER QUIT!! 

We got this Queens! You got this Queen!!!

Big big love to anyone who isn't feeling tip top but is giving it a try regardless!!!!!

👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕

• @Katie Rynne Well done Katie!! Keep going but mind yourself!!

• @Katie Rynne Oh Katie you poor thing but its so great that you can see how your mindset has changed and you are doing what you can when you can  #truequeenvibes

• @Anne Hamilton Black thank you Queen, defo milking it when hubby comes home...'I'm like oh I must lie on the sofa'...he's like 'I bet you did Queens though' -- hahah I'm busted every time 🤣🤣

• @Vicky Baker haha exactly Queen!!!! Don't get me wrong I have defo eaten too much chocolate but it's all about balance right 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️👑👑 

• @Katie Rynne well done queen for powering through 💪🏻 Make sure to mind yourself though 💕 you're a superstar 👑👑❤️

• @Niamh Byrne thank you lovely Queen 🥰👑

• Oh no @Katie Rynne Sorry to hear about your toe! I know the feeling as I broke my baby toe last August and couldnt take part in a lot of the team queen workouts at the time. I would say if it's still really sore, you should probably get it looked at as it might need a boot. When I had my oh so stylish fracture boot on, I was able to balance a bit better and do some of the arms workouts and some pilates, like floor work, donkey kicks etc, so maybe that could help you? 

I'm sure you'll bounce back after your recovery. 💗

• @Katie Rynne there's my Action Queen queening it. Powering through. No keeping Katie down. 🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪💪 As @Sinead Corcoran says "Queens rest, they Don't Quit". But I do sympathise with u Katie & ur toe. Be careful with it though. Mind urself 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Yesss Katie that's the way to do it!!! Power through 🙌🏻👏🏻 Just don't make it any worse lol!