z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Glutes on FIRE🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Glutes on FIRE🔥🔥

• How FABULOUS was the class this morning queens? I had so much fun and felt like I gave it absolutely everything I had 🌶💪🏻 Used my dark pink band and oh the shakey legs were real! Such a fantastic way to start the week with two of my favourite classes combined into one 🙌🏻 
    How are we feeling after that class queens? My peach is feeling a little tender after that 😂😂👑👑👑

• @Niamh Byrne Oh exciting- I'm about to do it shortly as had meetings this morning. I'm still so so sad that both classes are combined into one, I will definitely miss perky peach on a Friday! 

The medium band is another level alright!!! Burn feels so good 

• @Niamh Byrne oh my God loved that class!!! 🤩👏 What a burn!! Going to have to get the medium band - I think I'm ready 🤣🤣🙌 the shaking was something else 😂😂

• @Sharon Scully aw Sharon I honestly think you'll love it. I was a bit sad initially but I absolutely loved that class, it was more spicy than any lean legs or perky peach class we've done! 🔥🔥 It's such a fantastic burn, my legs were shaking!! I love my medium band, anytime I go back to the lighter one I'm like was this always this loose 😂😂🍑

• @Leonie Mcnulty the medium band is so burny! I started bringing it into my workouts in little bits a few weeks ago but now I've started using it most of the time and I feel like I'm seeing such a difference in my strength! My quad muscle has also started popping out to say hi on a regular basis which I am not mad about 🤩💕

Hopefully the bands will be back in stock soon so you can pick up one! I can't wait what else Maeve has coming for us 👑💕

• @Niamh Byrne Oh my god loved it! Used the medium band rather than the light one, oh the burn in the side glute 🔥 loved it though, strong start to the week tho 💪🍑

• @Lisa Kilgarriff Absolutely fantastic Lisa! We're getting so so strong 💪🏻 Loved the combined class to start the week and the medium band is definitely a fire starter 🔥🔥🔥 

• Oh I loved it! Used the medium band too for JLO and thought I might not survive lol. 

• Oh my lord, I just finished the workout there! Pure spice, gonna feel it tomorrow 🙈🥰. 💕💕

• @Niamh Byrne oh yes medium band is definitely a step up! Can't wait for circuits tonight too 🥰🥰

• @Laura C I did that last week... fire! Should have done it again today but I didn't know would the legs manage it after the medium band 

• Tonight’s class is going to be HARD after this mornings I can tell you that now🙈🔥🔥 I use the Femfuelz bands, got them for Christmas and am slowly progressing to the hardest one, black, been using the pink medium one since week 1 so really trying this week to incorporate the black band🙌🏻 Week 6 means stepping it up🌶🔥👑

• @Niamh Byrne Oh my god Queen wasn't it just fabulous!? I used my dark pink band too and finally used my 5kg and the shakey legs were indeed real! 😂 My peach was definitely on fire 🔥 Look at us getting so much stronger, I'm so proud of us for smashing that class! 👑

• @Niamh Byrne oh niamh it was just bloody great!!! Perky peach is my favourite class but I feel @Maeve Madden is exactly spot on! With the increased strength classes its fab to combine the 2 leg classes and boy did I feel it. I took it easy as still not feeling back to normal but I tried the dark pink band for second time and I felt the fire!!!!!! Xxx

• So much fire!! 🌶🌶🌶So glad I dragged my butt out of bed! (my butt however, is less than impressed 😂) Well done for the band - that must have been a crazy burn!!! I just can't believe how much stronger I feel after only a few weeks. The progress is amazing and it's so fun!! 💕👸

• Omg what a workout!! Legs were trembling by the end 🙌😅

• @Niamh Byrne amazing workout! Did it at noon and omg I was burning up!! Used 5kg weights and medium band, legs are shaking. 6k walk just done so feet up now!@Maeve Madden thank you for new workout 🏋️ 👑

• @Celine Murphy omg my legs were on fire!!! I was trembling so much too.

• @Ciara Crowne yes tonight's class will be tough after that burn. 

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith yeah that class was so Spicyyyyyyy.