z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ FESTIVAL APPRECIATION | MaeveMadden

QDQ FESTIVAL APPRECIATION

• This has been such an amazing day! Having an event we could all look forward to that breaks the groundhog day lifestyle has been such an amazing motivator and what we've all needed. The length of the classes broken up by discussions had worked really well. Loved the mix of the discussions, all the guest speakers have been so informative - could have listened to them all speak for ages as they're so knowledgable! 

The chat throughout has been really funny too. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible! I imagine coordinating all of the online content can't have been easy but you've provided a really professional event and made something amazing during a difficult time for everyone. Can you all imagine attending something like this in person! 💗

• A fab day!! Well done Maeve 🥰 I ×just× missed himselfs prank I was raging 😂😂 will have to rewatch! 😂😂 

Huge thanks Maeve and the rest of the team it was a fab way to spend a Sunday! Xx 

• I echo every single one of you queens! thankyou all , for your positivity and motivation and support . thankyou maeve and team QDQ !!! what a day you created. i have to say the end got me emotional especially after alex did her chat but above all ive missed girly get togethers !!!! this has really helped fill that void today thankyou queens, you're all amazing 🤩 xxxxxx

• It was such a fab day. 🥰 so much fun, and the chat was so funny all day! brilliant line up of guests and the workouts were 🔥 thank you so much Maeve and team 💕

can't wait for the next live festival woohoo 🥳 I will 100% sleep tonight 😅

• What an incredible and empowering day! Thank you to everyone involved for a great experience! 

Can't wait for the next one :) 

• What an amazing day ladies from start to finish. It was so nice to be "virtually" able to spend the day with you all and hopefully we can do it again sometime (maybe in real life lol). I'm actually quite emotional now, didn't think I'd do every class but I did and I'm so proud of myself and every single one of us for how far we've come.

To Maeve and the team, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. This community is the best thing I've ever had the pleasure of stumbling across and so much hard work goes into it and we all really appreciate every single ounce of hard work you all do! Today was fantastic, the best day I've had in ages and I enjoyed every second. I can't imagine all the hard work that went in to make sure everything ran smoothly (especially himself on the time schedule and music lol 🙌🏻). Thank you so so much for everything this past year, today and always. I have so much love for QDQ and this community and it's one of the best things I've ever signed myself up for . Thank you thank you thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Such a great day! Thanks so much Maeve and everybody for putting the effort in and helping us escape reality for the day <3 Meant a lot xxxxxx

• Thanks so much!! Such a brilliant day full of fun an queening <3 xxxx

• Massive thank you Maeve for putting together such an amazing day. Congratulations to you and all the team behind the scenes (including himself). It's been an incredible day of positivity and my favourite part was finally getting to chat with all the Team Queen members. I rarely get to make lives so today really made me feel properly part of a community 💛

Thank you and can't wait for the next one 😅

• 100% agree with you @Beth Haughian  couldn't have said it better myself!

A big massive thanks to Queen Maeve, all the trainers and BTS Kings and Queens - it was an amazing fun filled day, I stayed on for all of it and did all of the workouts and it was amazing to learn from all of the chats and do such a mix of workouts!!

We have SUCH an amazing community here and I'm emotional thinking about how I've only been a part of QDQ officially since the start of 2021 and I feel a part of this family 💗 so glad I joined and so thankful and proud of all of these amazing Queens! 

Can't wait to meet you all in person 💃xxxx

• I just don't even have the words about today's festival! I got really emotional when Hero came on and My himself was like why are you upset. I mean I can't even explain why I am so proud of a bunch of completely frigging amazing strangers on the internet! He thinks I've totally lost the plot. Thanks so much to Maeve and every single person behind the scenes and in front of the camera I feel so so lucky to be part of this incredible bunch or women. Such a very very special community that Maeve has created! I mean seriously queens 'who run the world?!!' 

• This was such a lovely break from the monotany of lockdown. I'm not sure about anyone else but it felt like I was in the room with a bunch of people all having the craic and supporting each other. 

Here's to some tired muscles and depleted bank balances over the next few days 🙂

• Amazing day! Couldn't have imagined how enjoyable it's been 😊 can we do one for each season pleeeeeeease? xx

• Today has been amazing Queens 👑 

genuinely so chuffed to be part of this amazing community and the positivity is infectious ❤️😍

The support and experiences shared by everyone really have a profound impact and I am truly thankful to know you all and be part of team queen 💖 

I can't wait for what the future holds for us queens and constantly growing, loving and taking care of ourselves 💪🏼 

Queens can do anything together & 

QUEENS DONT QUIT 👑 

A huge thank you@Maeve Madden you have no idea what you are doing for people you are truly a beautiful, kind, caring soul and my true inspiration 💖

• This is the first time I've been up early on a Sunday in a LONG time 😂 and it was so worth it!

Absolutely loved the day. There was such a good balance between the workouts and speakers. Fabulous from start to finish! Tomorrow's classes will be tough 🔥

A massive thank you to Maeve and everyone who made it happen! I think it really gave everyone a lift ❤ 

• Such an amazing day and a fantastic group of trainers and experts. Loved the whole day! 

• @Beth Haughian such a fab amazing thought.

But yes thank you so much Maeve and all of the girls today, it was the best Sunday I've had in a very long time. The whole queen's were so supportive on chat too and I feel like I have just been hanging to all of my friends ❤️❤️❤️

I love every single one of you Queens, you're all such inspirations and most of all to Maeve our Queen 💗💗💗

• Oh that was a brilliant day and it was something to look forward to  Thanks maeve for an eventful and fun day...

• fanastic day, I can't waiyt to catch up on the couple of talks I missed during the day. My poor body is broken after all the workouts! 

• Thank u @Maeve Madden @queensdontquit. thank u to himself & every single person  involved, speakers, trainers, everyone, today was the most amazing amazing day. Loved everybit of it. Loved spending time with all u Queens too. Luvs u lots jelly tots 👑👑👑♥️♥️♥️