z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

QDQ FESTIVAL APPRECIATION | MaeveMadden

QDQ FESTIVAL APPRECIATION

• Maeve I want to thank yourself and himself and all your regular team and your team of invited guests for giving us such a wonderful day.  It was non stop and worked like clock work from start to finish, such a professional production ....but what else would we expect from Queen Maeve?  
    I want to thank you on the eve of International Women's Day for creating this wonderful community for women and I feel privileged to have been part of it for the past year. I look forward to the next year with Queens Don't Quit

• Maeve you truly are a queen, our queen 👑💕. Yesterday was a great day, every single part of it. You should be proud.  I have only been a member of QDQ for 4 weeks and it's the best thing I have ever done. I love the community, the queens, the chats and every one of the instructors. I feel the happiest I have been for a while now. Thank you Maeve 💕💕

• I'm a bit late to the comments here. But, you have all said everything. What a wonderful fun filled day. Everything about it was brilliantly done. Everything was perfect from the technical side, the guests, the craic in the chats. I cant believe how lucky I was to stumble across @Maeve Madden in March last year. What would we seriously have done without you, and I'm not just talking about the fitness journey, but more of the sanity side & giving me something to get up for every morning. Thank you to Maeve & the whole community of amazing Queens xxxxc

• Thank you so much to Maeve & the whole team for such an amazing event, brilliant from start to finish! It was a lovely way to spend a Sunday ❤️ well done to all the queens that managed to do every workout, I'm in absolute awe! Xx

• I don't think I can add anything other then that I agree with everyone! 

Yesterday was 100% the best day I have had in ages and LOVED the chats with all the queens, the different workouts and talks!

Such an amazing day and MASSIVE thank you to absolutely everyone who was involved with putting it together!xxx

• Thank you to Maeve and all the team for putting on such a lovely and positive day! You can tell all the work that was put into it and it really paid off- everyone had an amazing day! A big thank you to all the speakers too- how knowledgeable! I genuinely did not think I could do the whole day in one sitting but I couldn't turn it off <3 And to all the trainers- I am absolutely shattered today- haha! But even when I planned to sit a class out, your enthusiasm was infectious and I found myself bouncing around the sitting room again !! Thank you all so so much! And to the other lovely Queen's who made it so welcoming and fun- thank you all too! What an amazing day and we are so lucky to have you, Maeve :D

• Thank you to Maeve and everyone invovled in making our QDQ festival happen and make it such a wonderful success. Loved it all from beginning to end and hope there are more in the future!

• Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, I've just been catching up on the forum after the Festival yesterday and I couldn't agree more with everyone!! It was thee best day with thee most incredible Queens! Everything was just fabulous - QDQ is by far the most amazing community I've ever been a part of! 🥰 Never did I think I would be able to do every workout and feel so strong throughout the day, I am beyond proud of myself and all I have achieved!

A huge thank you to the Head Queen @Maeve Madden herself for all of her hard work in putting together such a fantasic festival, to all of the Team Queen Hosts, everyone who worked behind the scenes and to all of you Queens who took part! You honestly made my day the best it could possibly be! Roll on the next one may that be virtual or in person 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian Yes Beth I completly agree, it was such a fabulous day. Really well planned out, I couldn't turn off either. My plan was to do a few classes and all the talks. Ended up doing every single one as I didn't want to miss out on anything. Loved all the chat too! 
    I sent this to Queens don't quit straight after and I think you would all agree: 

'I just want to thank you so much for creating the queens don’t quit community. It is not just a fitness subscription, app or a way to lose weight. It is so so much more than that. It is a community of friends that have never met each other before, but feel so connected through what you bring us. It is a place where you feel uplifted and can workout with confidence. You radiate positivity and your energy is infectious. Since the beginning of queens don’t quit before the website was created, I was already hooked. Everything from the variety of workouts, the forum, your posts on insta and stories are just a joy to follow and be a part of. Queens don’t quit hasn’t just helped me physically but it has also worked wonders on my mental health and gave me so much knowledge of understanding how to listen to your body and how to be kind to your body. You are such an inspiration and a healthy role model for woman to follow. Thank you so much!'@Maeve Madden 

👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 

• What an amazing day from start to finish.  Absolutely loved it!!  Thank you Maeve and to the Team at QDQ, you all should be so proud!!!  Can't wait for the next one!!!😍💖👑👑

• A fabulous day. I learned lots too. It was great fun. 

• Thank you QDQ team for last weekend it was fab! Loved the cook along and all the exercises! Absolutely broken by the end of it but totally worth it! Just love that I went to a festival but was still able to have a shower and sleep in my own bed haha! 👑👑👑