z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Full Fat V Low Fat V Fat Free | MaeveMadden

Full Fat V Low Fat V Fat Free

• Hi Queens,

I apologise for yet another question, but I wondered what your thoughts are on the above.  Do you use full fat, low fat or fat free dairy/ coconut milk etc.?  On foot of that question, what are your favourite go to yoghurts for snacks, breakfasts etc.?

As always, thanks a mil :-)

• @Clairecluck1 depending what your buying , if it's yogurts I might be wrong but I think the "fat free/low fat" versions are usually highest in sugar? Yogurt wise I usually go plain greek like liberte or fage 0% or glenisk and dress up with fruit as it's high in protein, they take getting used to but they are grand! or the lindhals range from Tesco are nice and again high n protein 😊 for milk I'm usually almond, very low n calories or coconut for over night oats or coffee as it's sweeter 😊  try and get a good amount of protein fats and carbs to balance the meal and keep you full for longer, I usually have scrambled or boiled eggs, brown bread, avocado and baby tomato's! If u sift through the threads I think there's one for brekkie ideas and snacks! I'm such a creature of habit once I like something that's it, I'll eat it everyday until I'm sick of it 😂😂 so that's my go to at the moment!😂 

• @Leonie Mcnulty thanks a million! I hear you re creature of habit! I have porridge EVERY morning with natural yogurt (fat free) fruit and almonds. I started to question whether I should be going with a full fat natural yogurt instead because I'd heard it keeps you fuller for longer. I'll try those brands out- thank you! I had started to buy the muller lights again (used to do slimming world) but someone said they were all manner of dreadful so was just interested to hear what other brands ye favoured. Thanks again for the advice 😁

• @Clairecluck1 I was going to say above I think the fat free trend came about when WW and SW started reccomending them 😂 I think we've all done that phase! if u like the sweeter yogurts the lindhals rasberry or vanilla are really nice I have them most days for lunch and half a tub of the greek yogurt for good measure  😂 

• Brilliant Leonie, i will try those x

• I think Leonie is right the fat free or low fat options usually have more sugar to make them taste better so sometimes full fat is better option