z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wednesday Morning Spiciness 🔥 | MaeveMadden

Wednesday Morning Spiciness 🔥

• Did everyone find the workouts tough this morning or was it just me lol? We're definitely stepping it up every week and I absolutely love seeing how strong everyone is getting! 
    Can't believe it's week 10 of the challenge, feeling stronger than ever but definitely still just as sweaty 😂😂 Seeing a lot of definitely recently and I'm loving it 😍

How did you find this mornings workouts queens? 

• @Niamh Byrne Oh Niamh I managed 2/3 this morning and don't worry it's not just you, they were definitely FIRE 🔥 I thought I would push myself for Week 10 and was so proud that I finally managed to lift my 5kg weights in the bent over row in Sweaty 7's and felt so strong! We are definitely turning up the heat each week and it is fabulous! 💪

• @Georgie Dillon They were so spicy! Aw yay Georgie that's fab! I used my 5kg's for most of it as well and I was just so proud of myself, even things like plank rows honestly before this challange I used to really struggle with any sort of planking and would always always have to bring it to the knees but I feel like I'm flying it with them now and I really think it's down to really pushing myself during the challenge and I just love getting stringer. When I feel like I can't do any more I always do 'one more rep' like the queen Maeve would say to keep us going and I think that's been that changing point in my strength whereas before when i started to struggle I'd be like hm no no 😅 We are getting so so strong queen! Can't believe it's week 10 x

• @Niamh Byrne hun you look fabulous!! Absolutely glowing 😍😍 just about to catch up on Combat and might do a quick 20 minute HIIT to add extra spice!  It's all about pushing your self that hit further every time! 

• @Niamh Byrne Aw thank you Niamh I thought why not give it a try and I impressed myself! 😊 Oh that's amazing, I'm so happy you're flying through the planks and feeling so much stronger in yourself what an fantastic achievement! Yasss I couldn't agree more with you and the words of Queen Maeve herself! With us having that mentality and pushing ourselves when we feel like we can't do any more it has really helped us get stronger through the challenege! Just that one rep = such an amazing feeling 🤗 I love how strong we're getting queen! I can't believe we're at Week 10 already, time really does fly when you're having fun! 👑