z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Cardio Kick | MaeveMadden

Combat Cardio Kick

• Omg I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed every minute of that. I just love everything to do with Boxing /Combat /kickboxing. Thank u so much @itslilylifestyle for such an outstanding class. Queens this is a definite must. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT 😵😵😵😵❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💪💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Omg Audrey me too!! I honestly think Boxing and Combat are my favourite forms of exercise! Wasn't Lily just absolutely incredible!? She had such fabulous energy throughout and what an amazing addition she is to the Team Queen Trainers! I just loved that class so so much! 💪👑💕

• @Georgie Dillon oh Queen with u 100% wasn't she amazing. Seriously loved every second of it. I'm totally buzzinnnnng I really am. Love that she's with us on QDQ. Smashing it already Georgie whooooohooooooo.💪💪💪 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne She really was! Me too Queen, absolutely buzzing after that class just full of energy and smiling from ear to ear! Can't wait for our next Combat Cardio Kick Class! Yasss Audrey we have started this Challenege with a bang! 🔥💪👑❤️

• @Georgie Dillon with a huge bang doll. I can actually see myself doing that class again before next week. 😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Can't wait to try this workout later today 💃🏼

• guys is anyone having trouble loading sexy shoulders i get to 8mins in and its just loading.. had a lie on today and trying to play catch up now :)

• WOW! I just caught up on this, it was fabulous!! My arms are feeling great (if a little sore!) LOVE LOVE LOVE this new class ❤️

• @Audrey Browne awww I can't wait to catch up on this,  today and yesterday are so busy so hoping to do this 2mro!!! Xx

• @Audrey Browne juat caught up on this class and omg I loved it. Wasn't it amazing. Such a good class and Lily's energy was unreal. Was so stressed from work before I started the class and I'm absolutely buzzing now 😀😀. 

• This class was great I loved it😊

• omg this class is so good! And such a good burn

• Super class! I loved the high intensity & the motivation from Lilly. Can't wait for next week 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Oh it was fantastic wasn't it?! Didn't know what to expect as I love Maeve's combat, but I loved it! Can't wait for next week's 😊

• @Audrey Browne I did the class tonight Audrey wasn't it great I'm the same love anything kickboxing, boxing related great to have this longside maeves combat class! No one will want to mess with us Queens now 😂👑

• @Audrey Browne I just finished the class! And omg! How absolutley incredible! Loved it so much! So much SPICE! Love having @Maeve Madden 's Combat class and Lily's to go along with it! 😊 👸💙

• @Audrey Browne an amazing new addition to our workouts. That first class was unreal can you imagine what the next one will be like. We'll be pure ninjas by the end of 2021 😂

• I just did this and it was A.M.A.ZING 😍!!!! Coordination was off with the back kicks...especially when the tempo picked up but can't wait to try again next time and get better and better!!! Thank you @itslilyliesyle 💯 Smiling so much after it!!! Have a great day everyone ❤️

• Completed the combat and sexy shoulders yesterday...Queens my lats!! Such a good burn! 💪🔥🔥

• Loved this class!! Great tempo and feel I worked every part of my body in a relatively short amount of time