z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

grieving my pup | MaeveMadden

grieving my pup

• Hi Queens 👑 

This week we had to put down my 13.5-year-old pomeranian, Aisha. She had congenital heart disease and was in a lot of discomfort due to her enlarged heart. (I've joked that it was because we loved each other so much. ❤️ ) I got her a couple months after my mom passed away so she's been my emotional support since the beginning.

If you could send any love or healing energy my way, it would be so appreciated. My heart physically hurts. 💔

Aisha <3

• @Kathleen Hansma oh no kathleen,  I'm sending all my love to you!!!! You poor thing!!! Looking a pet is like loosing part of the family!!!! I have 4 dogs at the minute and have had dogs since I can remember!!! I understand the pain you must be in!!! Stay strong queen!!!! You will get through it xxx

• So sorry Kathleen - it really is like losing a member of the family. Wishing you lots of strength for the coming days and months x

• Oh Kathleen, I am so so sorry!! Sending you so much love 😟  How cute was she with her little bottle of champagne?  So clear how loved she was and lucky to have you.

It's such an awful heartbreak  - let yourself grieve and I hope you're comforted by happy memories xxxx

• Kathleen,

I am so, so sorry for your loss, a pet is a huge part of the family, take all the time you need to grieve her loss and although its a very tough decision, you did the right thing to stop her suffering and you got to say goodbye to her. Such a beautiful photo of a happy, well cared and looked after doggy,  its so clear she came from a loving home xx.

• @Kathleen Hansma awww this is so sad 😢 its so hard having to say goodbye to a pet,some people dont understand the bond that you create with them over the years, they become part of the family.  You done the right thing though, as hard a decision at is it, you couldnt let the poor girl go on in pain. Im sure she had the best life with you and let that comfort you. As much as she meant to you, you meant the world to her too. Sending you lots of love 💛

• @Kathleen Hansma 😢😢💔💔

• Oh, Kathleen!! I 10000% understand, actually sitting here in tears reading this. My baby has helped me through so much and the fear of losing her is next level.

She was your baby so I can't imagine how hard the grieving process is going to be. Especially since lockdown and now noticing her not being around is going to be extremely difficult. I would suggest finding a grief counselor, a pet grief counselor or a parent grief counselor as what you are feeling is just as hard if not harder than losing a person. 

If you want to chat let me know, you can tell me all about your baby and how amazing she was.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. You know you did the right thing for Aisha. Sending you hugs!! xoxox

• @Kathleen Hansma Aw Kathleen I'm so so soryy to hear this queen you poor thing ❤️ They really do become part of the family, she was absolutely beautiful! I'm sending you so so much love and hugs x

• Oh @Kathleen Hansma I totally understand, I had to have my 14 year old Cavalier PTS last june and I am still traumatised by it, my son started talking about her and the day it happened over the weekend and I just couldnt, I thought I was going to burst into tears.
    My friend bought me a little chain with a paw print on it from Links of London, and even though its not her paw print it helped me feel like I had a part of her with me, I still wear it.

Pets who come along after a death or have some relationship with someone special who died, its for somereason is like grieving that person all over again, I saw it happen with my mam when her Yorkie died not too long after her dad died, she grieved even more for the dog than any other dog (SHe used to breed and show dogs so had lots over the years)

Getting another pet does help, it doesnt replace the old one but gives you another outlet for your love. She was gorgeous too, I love Pomeranians and she looks like she was a tiny one too.
    I have a chihuaua myself now, I've had her 4 years, and we had to help her grieve for her best friend when she was gone, my stomach is turning even thinking about it tbh.

Be kind to yourself, do something in her memory or buy yourself something to remind you of her.

xx

• @Kathleen Hansma awwww Queen, so sorry to hear this sad news. But as u know she's not suffering or in anymore pain & that's what matters. Sending u loads of hugs & kisses Kathleen. 💞❤️❤️❤️

• Kathleen,

I'm so so sorry, it is heartbreaking as dogs really become part of the family and they spend their whole life loving us with an open heart. I can totally understand what you are going through as I recently lost my dog too...After nearly 15 years together...we grew up together and did so many things during those years. It was so hard to say goodbye.. I would like to believe that one day I will be able to meet my pup again. Until then, I can only cherish all the memories we have, sometime with a smile sometime with sadness. It is hard but I hope all the love here will make you feel a bit better. 💕

@Kathleen Hansma 

• @Kathleen Hansma omg I am so so sorry Kathleen. OH loosing a dog is like loosing a family member, I dont care what anyone says, a pet is like family.  Its so so hard, sending you all the love and all dogs go to heaven.. 

• So sorry for the loss your going through 💔 she looked like a gorgeous little pup. Sending you lots of love and I hope your ok xxx

• @Kathleen Hansma so sad, sending you lots of hugs Kathleen ❤️

• So sorry for your loss Kathleen. Aisha couldn't have hoped for a better life and family. Sending you love 💕❤️

• @Kathleen Hansma so sorry for the loss of your wonderful dog 🐶. I absolutely understand I had to do same one year ago and was devastated, still have sad days but I know was the right decision as elderly dog and was the right thing to do. Be kind to yourself and thinking of you ❤️🐶

• So sorry to hear, what a gorgeous doggie ❤️sending you positive healing vibes 🙏 it's not easy losing a member of the family