z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Got the job! Power of QDQ! ✨ | MaeveMadden

Got the job! Power of QDQ! ✨

• Hi Queens!

I just wanted to give the BIGGEST thank you and virtual hug to all of you and @Maeve Madden for your support before my final stage interview last Friday in the Fireball Friday chats!! I was an absolute bundle of nerves with serious mindgames playing but a great sweat and you queens did the trick 😄  I got the job!  Wish I could take you all for a round of prosexy 🍾

I even squeezed in HIIT Party from the library before an additional 'hello' phone chat with the Chair of the company at 4pm Friday (which they were saying wasn't an interview after the one Friday morning...but it def was as the offer was dependent on it 🙄), and it was like all my nerves just evaporated. 💓

Super grateful for all of the new morning classes too! 

• @Elise Karam YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so thrilled for you!!!!!!! I was actually thinking about you earlier in the week wordering how you got on. This is fabulous news, and it really just feels like this was all meant to be in terms of how it is working out for you and your family, even though it was so difficult to go through the tough time. You are now gonna be out the other side in a better position, and physically and mental tougher for it! Literally beaming smiling here for you!!! Well done!!!!  

• Amazing ❤️❤️❤️

• congrats 🎊🍾 

• Woohoo Elise that is fantastic news!!! It seems like everything is working out well, delighted for you! Congratulations :) x

• @Sharon Scully you could not be sweeter!!!!!  Thank you SO SO SO much! ❤️  Honestly, have the support of you Queens is just something else! You are so right about just feeling like a stronger -physically and mentally- version of myself.  I know there's plenty of challenge ahead, but feeling 'fitter' in all senses makes a real difference!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead of you! 

@Queen Steffie, @Dee Synnott and @Beth Haughian  thank you amazing Queens!! So grateful for this community of badass women xxxx

• @Elise Karam awh queen I'm absolutely over the moon for you!!!!!! This has made me so happy!!!!!! You should be so do proud of yourself,  you did it!!!!!! Best of luck in the new job, they made the best decision hiring you!!!!! Xxxz

• @Elise Karam 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉whohooooo Queen. So happy for u, absolutely delighted. It is so nice to hear good news. Wishing u the very best of wishes doll. Well deserved. 🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Fab so very well done Elise.

It is so tough out there at the moment, my husband is currently out of work and looking and it really is a rollercoaster of emotions. Very hard to stay positive so well done for getting out the other side.

• @Elise Karam fabulous queen 👸!!!!! congratulations 🍾 so nice to hear good news ! all the best for it xxxxxx

• Oh Elise,

thank you so much for such  a kind offer and congrats on the job, delighted for you, onwards and upwards.

• Thank you Queens so much!!! You are all just the greatest! 

@Jude H sending so much love to you and your family ❤️  You're so right about the rollercoaster!  I was very fortunate with timings, etc and that I applied to two positions and interviewed for both.  One of them is of course where I'm going, the other is one I interviewed for on 11th March and they totally ghosted me.... not a word until today, 5+ weeks later, asking if I'm still interested.  No apology, no explanation and from friends who are job hunting, not uncommon!  So rude and demoralising. I don't know if this is relevant for your husband's field, but I really recommend using LinkedIn and past networks as much as possible.  xxx