z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Weight increases | MaeveMadden

Weight increases

• Morning ladies! 

Well yesterday's workout didn't happen, my Internet would not let me play! Fast forward to today and the god send that is the library and I just smashed fireball Friday. Week 4 and the strength is improving day by day. Upped my weights today just to see if I could do any reps. Totally smashed 12kg deadlifts 😱 all the sets too!! Its just made me realise I'm limiting myself in my own head. 

Cant believe its only Week 4 and I'm seeing such a difference. 

You are stronger than you know! So go for it and smash your workouts ladies! 💪 xx 

• wow Laura thats amazing, well done you, I know cant believe we are finished week 4 already, enjoying all the classes and I'm starting to be able to do the press ups properly. Just finished Emma's Saturday Shred class with definitely do this one again as its great for upper body strength. Its great to be able to see improvements, you're right, you're body can do anything its your mind you have to convince. Happy Saturday xx