z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Pilates with Sinead! | MaeveMadden

Pilates with Sinead!

• Omg just did my first Pilates class! I caught up on yesterdays class with SInead because I really felt I needed a stretch this morning, and Sinead's class is amazing! So relaxed afterwards and can really feel my core! Definitely gonna do this class weekly from now one :D :D

• It's so great isn't it. One of my faves every week 🥰

• Can't believe I've been missing out in pilates up until now 😂

• It's a great class. I thought it would be handy but it's so tough and you can feel it afterwards 

• Lovely combination this week Sinead- thanks! Just what I needed this evening to ease sore, tight glutes and hips, plus love the stretches for improving thoracic spine mobility as I carry so much tension here.

• oh I am so proud of our Sinead she is such a fabulous teacher. I think with her gentle welcoming presence you think oh this will be easy and then bam.. Fire in the core lol .. I love pilates it's like so sneaky hahahaha 

• Haha that's exactly it! Her lovely relaxing voice and music trick you 😂 I love that! 

• @Tara Sheehy isn't it heaven!! I've done sineads 2 classes from the start and just adore them. They have become a wkly must for me!!! Xx

• @Tara Sheehy isn't it fantastic Tara. Love it and Sinead is fab ❤️

• @Tara Sheehy Ha totally! And she's always mixing it up so you never know what's coming.

• Queens! Just catching up on the forum! Thank you all so much!! I'm just delighted you are all loving the classes! And thank you for all your kind words! I feel very lucky to be bringing Pilates to all you wonderful ladies ❤️❤️❤️

• Another great class this week Sinéad- thanks! Really love the variety and always feel so much stronger and flexible afterwards. Some yummy moves for targeting the middle back which can be tricky to release 🙏

• Hi @Sinead Corcoran and Queens! Have found the evening times don't suit me as much anymore but I really want to catch up on Pilates from the library. Do you think I should I go a few weeks back and work my way up? or just hop on the most recent one?
    (I miss barre ballet too!)

• @Grace Healy hi Grace,  I've been doing sineads classes weekly since she started and just adore them!! I would maybe go back and start some then just to build up ur strength,  you will then be well able for the most recent ones, they r seriously spicy xx

• Hi Queens! I'm so glad you're still enjoying the classes and the variety! I try to keep it varied for you!@Grace Healy I always try to include modifications so you should be able to tackle them all and just remember to take breaks when you need them! 

This week was quite a strength and power class, the week before we did quite a lot of inner thigh and hip mobility and the one from April 27th was probably a little gentler because it was a morning class! 

Jump in wherever you feel good after a class or two it'll be like you never stopped! 😍

• @Carmel Mulvany@Sinead Corcoran yay thank you both for your replies, looking forward to it 😍