z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What class should I do?? | MaeveMadden

What class should I do??

• Going to catch up on one (or two) of the workouts in the library today but can't decide which one to choose! So many..thinking either Spicy Circuits with Maeve, Emmas class yesterday or Tabatha Terror. Anyone want to decide for me?! 😂 Havnt tried Tabatha yet so thinking maybe I should pick that one. 

• Ooh I'm on catch-up too, so be interesting to see what might get recommended! I did enjoy the first tabatha class two weeks ago I have to say

• @Sharon Scully I just finished Emmas hiit from yesterday, had a look at Tabatha and got scared 😂 I am so weak today though, I really struggled with that workout. Might do Sineads glow and flow now from this morning. Have fun whatever you choose to do x

• @Ashley Jordan I just did spicy circuits, it was unreal and nice and tough!! Definitely recommend it at some stage if you get a chance, few new moves too which were. Did sweaty 7s yesterday so feeling it in the arms now!

• @Sharon Scully oh good, I've spicy circuits before work tomorrow..... set me up for a Friday 

• @Sinead Toal oh it will definitely give you a pep in your step to take of a Friday!!! Good craic during the chats while stretching too!! 

• @Sharon Scully Oh i was so tempted to do it, I love Maeves classes but my arms were still pretty tender after sweaty 7s and lilys class on Tuesday so thought it best to give it a miss today. Will definitely do it before the week is out. xx

• @Ashley Jordan my arms are dead too

• @Ashley Jordan let us know which you did and how you got on 

• @Maeve Madden hey Maeve, I ended up doing Emmas HIIT and Sineads Glow and Flow. I was seriously lacking in energy for Emmas class but gave it as best I could. Great stretch afterwards with Sineads yoga,something I dont do enough of and really need to make time for. Shes just such a lovely person aswell. 

Looking forward to Fireball Friday and Thee Hiit Party tomorrow, best get to bed and get some rest 😅

See you in the morning Queens x

• @Ashley Jordan Oh I was the same with the tender arms, but I wasn't able to fit in spicy circuits last week and I knew I mightn't this week if I didn't do it! I am certainly feeling in today!!! Hope the weakness is easing and you are feeling better x

• @Sharon Scully thanks Sharon. Arms are feeling much better today just my head that's tired now 😂 Up and ready for Fireball Friday though 🍑

• @Sharon Scully yess! Great half hour class to do at 6.30am..... will be buzzing all day and asleep at 9pm!

• @Sinead Toal Oh amazing gal, well done!!! Have a great day!!!! 

• @Ashley Jordan I am like a new born foal here- arms so tender and legs like jelly after Fireball Friday!!! Adore that class! Hopefully will fit in Thee Hiit party at some stage later today, if I'm in any way able hahaha!!!

• I just caught up on today's fireball Friday, I'm a sweaty mess!! Super class thanks Maeve! 

• @Ruth Hyland The sweat was something else for that class!!! So so enjoyable. I didn't realise I would struggle so much for donkey kick pulses, and that only at the start of the class haha!

• @Sharon Scully 😂😂😂 I know! Actually just got up off the floor and wobbled like bambi out of the room! Jelly legs 

• @Sharon Scully 😂😂😂 I know! Actually just got up off the floor and wobbled like bambi out of the room! Jelly legs 

• @Sharon Scully Oh you should, it was brilliant, love the new roll on the ground move, although I had to do a bit of rejigging with the furniture again 😂

• 1 / 2