z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Feeling Myself | MaeveMadden

Feeling Myself

• Today marks the day where I am officially down 30 pounds!!! It has taken me almost a year to get here and I was stuck at a very annoying plateau. But I did it!

I still have a long way to go but I am so proud of the journey I am on. 

The biggest accomplishment for me is my confidence. I have weighed less than I do now and have never felt this good about myself. I look in the mirror now and it's only positive thoughts that go through my head. I am feeling myself! 😂💁🏼‍♀️

Just goes to show that this journey isn't just about losing weight or getting fit. It's all about working on yourself for yourself. I have never been in a better place mentally and physically. 
    THANK YOU QDQ! Happy tears today. 🥲👏🏼

and here's a little pic I took to show myself off because why the hell not 😏 ive worked hard for this. 

• @Brittany Yeaton woooooweeeeee queen that's such great news!!!!! Huge congrats,  you should be so proud!!!!! Its just gonna get better and better for you honey, enjoy the ride!!!!+ xxx

• Yasssss Brittany!!!! 😍🔥 As Maeve would say... QUEEN SPIRIT 👑

• Yasssss Brittany!!!! 😍🔥 As Maeve would say... QUEEN SPIRIT 👑

• @Brittany Yeaton gorgeous gal, inside and out! Thrilled for you that you have made it to this milestone moment! Like you say- it is more about how you feel, it truly is everything!! Well done!!!! 

• @Brittany Yeaton huge congrats love! That is amazing, you should be so proud of yourself! It's so much about how you feel mentally and emotionally and not just the psychical, it's so true! Get it girl! X

• Super amazing girl!!! ❤️

• @Brittany Yeaton  Yes girl looking unreal!!! Congrats on all your hard work and pushing through even when it feels you're getting stuck 👏🙌 as you say it's all about feeling amazing, so delighted for you that you're feeling good as well as looking fab!

• Amazing! <3

• @Brittany Yeaton Amazing queen! you should be super proud of yourself ❤️ Yoou've worked so hard, the confidence is definitely the biggest win!! x