z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Still chunky but feeling funky! | MaeveMadden

Still chunky but feeling funky!

• Hi girls! I'm just coming on to brag a small amount about my progress since Jan. I've not seen a massive physical change but my strength and my mindset is so much better I'm absolutely buzzing. Just finished fireball Friday and used my medium band, for the first time, FOR THE WHOLE THING! I might still be a chunk around my belly but I'm deffo getting stronger and focusing more on my core etc instead of how much I'm sweating / dying 😅.

Anywho.. off for a victory soak 😂👑

• @Megan Hunter Aw queen that sounds like a fantastic win and definitely deserving a celebration! You should be so so proud of yourself, personally I feel my body is far from perfect but at the end of the day no one is but we are getting so so strong here! The mindset shift has been one of the biggest wins for me, you should be so proud of yourself queen! Keep it up xx

• Well done @Megan Hunter - have you taken measurements? I wish I had when I'd started but while the scale hasn't moved for me massively I do feel like I have toned up and would measure smaller. I did photos at start of April so need to re-take those.

• @Niamh Byrne aww thank you, I feel past Megan would have been annoyed and given up but my mindset seems to have completely changed towards it all. It's a lifestyle now rather than something I do to be able to eat cake. 

• @Jude H I didn't do measurements, I fully meant to. Maybe I'll do some in the morning to track from now onwards. I did take pictures, I can see changes in my arms and my bum is getting bigger as my undies are getting too tight 😂 Just want some belly fat to disappear and ill be happy. Not too bothered by the scales. Thank you for your message though, nice to know there's people to chat to, good luck with everything 😊

• @Megan Hunter Congrats Megan,so good to hear! 👸 🔥💪 Its the change in mindset that is the biggest change for me too. Although my weight hasnt changed much I have definitely started to see my body tone up more and feel so much more confident in myself which I know is mostly due to the way in which I think rather look. QDQ has become such a big part of my life and I never thought I would say that about exercise,it truly is amazing how it can make you feel. And, I also still eat the cake now and plenty of it too! 😂 

Well done again Queen, enjoy the transformation 👑

• @Megan Hunter I definitely would recommend taking measurement too queen! I think it's so great having exercise as part of my daily routine now and I genuinely don't know what to do with myself if I'm not doing a workout 😂😅 you're doing so well and getting so strong! 

• @Megan Hunter yes queen, well done on all the hard work!! Its paying off girl!!!! I have to agree,  I'm noticing my strength increase above everything else lately!!!! Its d best feeling!!!xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany yas girl! Well done. Keep going 👑

• @Megan Hunter You go gal!! 😄

• @Megan Hunter Omg congrats! Feeling stronger and having a healthier mindset are truly the best parts!