z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Low impact workout | MaeveMadden

Low impact workout

• Hey queens any advice which workouts be more low impact I was struck down with vertigo on Saturday missed Saturday mornings class 😪😪😫feeling bit better today but afraid to jump around to much 😬 any tips be great

• @Sarah Higgins Hi Sarah you poor thing! - main thing is to rest and recover, don't rush back too quickly as it might ultimately set you back even longer?

Low impact - Barre Ballet and Pilates, both by Sinead and both fabulous classes by a lovely lady that are brilliant and you will feel it but it's low impact and doesn't get the heart racing as high, also her Glow and FLow . Yoga. Booty Band Burn is low impact too but it would get the heart going a bit faster. Sexy Shoulders also just weights for the shoulders, but again a bit of a heart racer. 

Hope you feel better soon! 

• @Sharon Scully thanks oh ill try sinead classes i enjoyed booty band last week and love Tuesday class💪defo doing that one tmrw. I decided to rest today and get back too it tmrw went for a run instead. 

• @Sarah Higgins hey queen, Sinead is our low impact coach so her classes would be perfect.  My classes I think probably sexy shoulders, but just take it easy, its a strenght class, cool mum cardio also is a pre post natal beginner class, then we have fire ball friday it can get sweaty so blood pressure will be raised but there is no jumping around.. I would take it easy oh and then yoga flow how fab 

• Thanks queens fireball Friday is my fave never miss it even though i fall over spilt squats😆i tried few lower ones this week and just did Emma Saturday one was brilliant feeling much better and still did  five classes  this week💪have lovely weekend