z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lily's Cardio Kick | MaeveMadden

Lily's Cardio Kick

• Week 9 and first time doing Lily's class. I loved it- so much energy, fun and sweat!!!

• I have just joined recently and just did it too for first time.  Always do Maeve's. it was very enjoyable although at first I thought the music would not suit me but it was great.  Fair play to Lily. Great energy.

• Yes, I love Lilys class too, keeping the arms going ALL the time!! She never lets up,its crazy but brilliant. I seen there were only a few people on the live this morning so I really hope it wont get cancelled from the schedule as its such a great class, I love a bit of boxing,so fun!

• Absolutely love Lily's class and always end up a ball of sweat after it 😅 Her energy is fantastic and I love that it's a shorter class 🙌🏻 

• I saw the messages in this post and it encouraged me to do this class again. Haven't done it since the first couple of weeks when it was run but absolutely L.O.V.E.D it! Will try to make it one of my regulars for the rest of the challenge!! :) Thanks for your amazing energy Lily!!! 

• I haven't tried this class I definitely will this week think sometimes just get into habit sticking to what I know but enjoyed Emma's Saturday 

• Loved Lily's cardio combat 👍😍

• I've only ever done one of Lily's too so must try again!!!! 

• I have just finished lily's class on lunch. Oh my god it was brilliant. I would recommend for people to try her classes. I went from 😡 to 😅 in 30mins 😂😂😂

• I just did this class rom 8th June! Absolutely LOVED it 💯 Thank you Lily! Love your energy and enthusiasm 💪 More people definitely need to try this class! 😍

• Oh my god girls, I just did lily's class from today....sweet lord it was fire!!!! D sweat is really queens!!!! 😂🤣

• Just finished lily cardio kick for the first time . Absolutely loved it defo one of my fave classes 

• Just finished Lily's class from this week and feel brilliant after it! Arms & abs on fire now though 🔥

• I actually felt like I was in a boxing ring yesterday during her class! It was so much fun, loved it!

• Can anyone see Lily's class in the library or is it just me? 😂🙈

• Have done Lilly's class every week from the last challenge and LOVED it! Usually did it on Weds due to our time difference in San Francisco! One of my highlights each week and amazing calorie burn. 

• @Jane Stapleton  i was reading the reviews on here of Lilys class and had never done it. Thought i would gv it a go and dont kno why i didnt do it before. Loved it...it was 🔥..loved that it was a short class as i didnt hav time to do a long class. Lily is so full of energy. Definitely will b doin it again🥰

• Just caught up on cardio kick from yesterday, omg what a workout!!! Lily has so much energy she's amazing 🤩 I am absolutely sweating now, she really helps push you to put in maximum effort! 300 calls in 30 mins 😱🔥 🥊 

• @Shaunagh Smith it's literally non stop!!! I really feel it in my sides the next day,it's such a great burn and stress release also! 

• Love this class soo much just did it in 20 degree heat after a day on hols and putting my young lad down and managed to kick ass due to Lilys energy!

• 1 / 2