z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Getting Started | MaeveMadden

Getting Started

• Hey! 
    I'm brand new to the Team Queen workouts. I'm so excited to get started but have no idea where to start (hope that makes sense). Any advice on the best beginners classes and how often I should workout? I don't want to start too intense but equally want to feel the benefits as soon as I can! 

Excited to get to know you all 🥰

• @Mo Glax Aw welcome queen! You'll absolutely love everything about QDQ! Most of the workouts have beginner options so you'll be sorted, there's always something for everyone here! Sinead's classes (Barre, Pilates, Glow & Flow) are great if you're looking for a low impact option but you'll definitely still feel the burn! Maeve always has options for beginner moves in her classes (Sweat & Sculpt, Combat Queens, HIIT Party, Active Abs & Arms) she also does weight classes, if you're doing those I'd recommend starting with quite light weights if they're available to you but the weighted classes are so beneficial. I think it's really just a matter of doing a few different classes and finding what you like! Lily's classes are also fab and I think would be okay for a beginner, Emma's Humpday HIIT is more advanced! Francesca's Monday workout is great but tough, I'll be trying Tabata with her for the first time tomorrow so can't comment on that yet!! Lottie's classes are great for focusing on core, I did struggle with Lottie's classes at the start to be honest because my core was so weak but love them now! If you go to the QDQ Instagram page there's a highlight named "QDQ Classes" that gives you a summary of what each class entails, what equipment you need (if any) and what level to expect!! 
    I hope this helped a bit queen, I would definitely recommend just trying a bit of everything at first and finding what you love the most!! x

• @Mo Glax welcome to the gang 🙋‍♀️👸 you will love the workouts and as@Niamh Byrne said there are beginner moves you can do in most of the workouts. Enjoy 🥰

• @Mo Glax welcome queen!!!! You r in for the best time ever!!!! Niamh has given great advice so can't wait to hear what u try!!!!! Xxx

• @Mo Glax Yaaaay welcome Queen woohoooo.  On Tuesdays I do a cool mum cardio which is beginner based, then the weights probably sexy shoulders is a great start also and sineads classes too.  As the girls said, in all of my classes I usually do beginner options first and when one is hormonal its all beginner options hahahahha... if you have any questions just pop them in the forum... If you are a total beginer I would say try 3 classes a week and try them all, see what you enjoy the most, we have a huge variet to choose from .. lots of love 

• @Mo Glax Huge Queen Welcome!! You are going to absolutely love it! As all the girls mentioned there are loads of beginner options in the majority of the classes so best to try a few and see what you think. As Maeve always says "We were all beginners in the beginning" so dont fret if you find it a bit tough in the first few weeks. We have all been there and you will definitely get the hang of it so dont give up! It will be the best decision you ever made, I promise X

• Welcome!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying so far! You will absolutely love it! Something for everyone and at all levels. Try them all and you'll soon learn what you love the most and love the variety too!!!!