z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Maeve’s Travels | MaeveMadden

Maeve’s Travels

• Hello ladies,

I had to skip the chats for a few classes as I was in a rush but I feel I've missed out on so much! 
    Where is Maeve moving to? So excited for her and to see where the QDQ workouts will be held abroad ☀️ I'm so jealous, would only love a wee holiday ❤️

• @Kate Healy Hey Kate, I missed Maeves class today but she has mentioned in previous workouts that she is going to Dubai, as far as I know or somewhere close to there. He fiance has got a work project out there but I think they only plan to go for a few months, maybe till November,keeping their apartment in London though so not to worry,she'll be coming back! Workouts will be going ahead as per usual,although in a much different location. I am excited for her, a change of scenery would be great, especially after the last year. 

• Hi@Ashley Jordan! wow omg that sounds amazing! Thanks so much for filling me in ☺️ So delighted for them! And also so happy classes will go ahead with a sunny backdrop! How fun