z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newbie ✌️ | MaeveMadden

Newbie ✌️

• Hey Queens just saying hi! Just joined this week and I can't believe how much I'm loving doing the classes! Don't get me wrong I'm absolutely dying during them but all day today I kept saying to myself what time will I fit in my class when usually I would be saying what excuse can I give myself not to do anything this evening 😊 and I'm just off to do it now! I have spent years trying to lose weight and it has never stayed off because iv never been consistent but iv decided what I really want it so be fit and healthy! Anyway delighted to be joining such an amazing group of Queens ❤️

• @Sarah Conroy Aw big big Queen welcome to you!! I think that is the key feature of this- we all just seem to love the workouts so much that it becomes something you actively look forward to and enjoy, rather than something to dread and have to force yourself to do! We're so lucky with the range of classes, from lower intensity to higher, from body weight to strength classes with weights and/or bands, yoga and glow and flow for mobility! Maeve has a blog (in the tabs at the top of the page) from a while ago where she helps identify what classes are best for your goal eg if it's weight loss, or strength gain etc. I tend to do a mix of cardio and strength cos I love both!!! I wouldn't have considered barre ballet before, but I love that now too and pilates- Sinead has the most kind and calming presence. The difficulty is picking the classes not to do, as they all are brilliant in different ways!!!

Always feel free to reach out here with any questions or queries, if you wanna update on your progress, or just want to post general stuff- it is the most beautiful space with no judgement and 100% support

Good luck on your journey! I hope you love it!!!

• @Sharon Scully @Sarah Conroy Big QDQ welcome Sarah!! So great to have another Queen on board, you are going to have the time of your life! I have to totally agree with everything Sharon just said there, its amazing how much of a different outlook we all seem to have on health and exercise now. I for one was always looking for excuses and now,like you said I am actually trying to find times that I can do the workouts and I actually look forward to them so much too! I still cant get over that change in mentality,its amazing. There is literally so much to choose from aswell,it can be hard to decide some weeks but good to try them all and see what suits you best, Still a couple I havent tried or got into yet. Keep meaning to do more pilates and yoga but I am more drawn to the higher intensity ones even though I know pilates can be pretty tough too for a lower intensity style workout. 

So glad to hear you are enjoying it so much already,its only going to get more enjoyable, I promise X

• @Sarah Conroy Aww a big Team Queen welcome to QDQ Sarah!! Sounds like you are off to such a great start alredy! Hope you enjoy all of the classes and I'm sure you will be seeing results in no time! 😊 This truly is the best community of Queens ❤️

• @Sarah Conroy welcome. I'm fairly new too - only in the last few months did I find this fantastic community and am so glad I did. You won't regret it and looking forward to chatting x

• Thanks Queens! Got another workout in today. Buzzing with myself. 👑

• Hey Sarah,

I joined this week too and Im LOVING it . I feel so motivated and really like that all the workouts are saved . throughout the week ive done the workouts saved in the library but did the live this morning with Maeve. feeling amazing ❤️ cant wait to get to know you queens 👸

• @Lisa Manning Welcome Lisa!!👑

So great having the library to choose from for the days you cant make the lives. I really hope you enjoyed your first one this morning with Maeve,it was super spicy! I personally prefer the lives when I can get to do them. I feel the support of the other queens and the energy from the trainers really pushes me harder,its like we are all suffering together 😅😅 

Joining QDQ really is the best decision you'll ever make 👸