z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sculpt & Sweat | MaeveMadden

Sculpt & Sweat

• I just did today's sculpt and sweat with Maeve and I loooved it but OMG with the mountain and twist when we were on the floor I realised how stuck my back is! I really need to get some mobility in there ahaha but it was a great sweat wohoooo

• @Laura Case same Laura, my lower back is so tight lately, I need a good stretch and massage I think! Great workout though, even if it nearly killed me 😅

• Loved this class! Caught up this evening! So intense and fun! Was gonna try circuits too but have to leave that to the mornin hadn't anything left in the tank 💦

• Omg i just finished it and was praying that there wasn't a third song for the abs part! In bits 💪

• @Aoife Flynn SAME!! It was an absolute killer!😰

• @Laura Case About to get up off my bum now to go do sculpt and sweat before pilates! Think I might need an ambulance by the end lol, my hamstrings are so tight today after hiking so it might be a struggle but I'm raging I've missed it over the past few weeks! Everyone seems to want to do social things on Mondays with everything opening again lol

• I just caught up now and what was that workout 😳  I am dead

• @Laura Case what would you say is the difference between sculpt and sweat and spicy circuits? 

• @Amy Shelly I'd say that sculpt and sweat focuses more on the legs with a bit of core and it's more about controlled movements and you can easily do it without equipement, spicy circuits it's more total body, usually with weights and I find it to be more high intensity/high pace! It's more challenging to me (I hope I was clear enough as English is not my mother tongue)