z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Heartbreak | MaeveMadden

Heartbreak

• Did anyone else's heart break today for Maeve? I feel like today was such a reminder of how we don't know the full story. My heart literally broke for her on Instagram and it made me think...is there anyone on this forum that maybe just needs a litte support? I have been struggling recently but I've gotten myself out and just hate to think of someone else feeling down. Please if anyone needs to chat about anything reply to me on here or privately on Instagram. If I can help just one person through this forum it will all be worth it. QUEENS DONT QUIT xxx

• @Liz Stevens Aw Liz what a lovely post, you are so so kind! My heart broke for Maeve today also and watching her instagram stories throughout the day aswell, and her having to do an ad for Gymshark when she wasn't feeling her best, I just wanted to give her a big hug! My heart broke for her 💔 I some times forget that she is just like the rest of us, having our ups and downs, good days and bad and its nice to know that we are not alone even though in the moment we do feel that we are the only ones experiencing it.

I suffer such bad anxiety and travelling is one of the triggers, so when she was talking about having to pack her bags and get stuff organised I really felt for her. If I was in her shoes I wouldnt have even been able to hold any classes this week I'd be so stressed to the gills with moving 😅 I dont know how she does it. I wish there was something we could do to help her but all we can offer is our support and hope that will be enough.

I'm sure if she sees this post from you it will make her day to know someone is thinking of her. Such a lovely thought 💛

• @Liz Stevens Aw it made me so sad tbh! Just wanted to be able to give her a hug 💛

Aw to be honest I've been the same, feeling really off in myself but just trying to power through. The workouts always really help but sometimes we just need to take a duvet day! You're so sweet queen 💛 I hope you're doing okay x

• I totally agree - I think she is so good and sharing both sides of life but sometimes I just see it as her having this amazing time and feel envious I guess which is the most bizarre thing to admit but there you go! Oh see I am the opposite, need a clear out or a packing session I am your girl!! 

• @Niamh Byrne I seem to really struggle with motivation - especially at the moment with half term and things but as soon as I get up and do it I am so glad I did! Its funny how a year ago I would never have even thought about writing on a website about how I am feeling and expect to get such an amazing response! 

• @Liz Stevens haha i'll give you a call the next time Im going away and you can do the packing for me! Although, the way things is going it wont be for another while yet! 

Isnt it crazy how we have followed Maeve for so long now but we still have that little bit of doubt that creeps in thinking that she is this superhuman person having the time of her life all the time, and its just not the case,for anyone. Sometimes we need that reminder and thats what I love about Maeve aswell, she keeps it real (In saying that I still think she is pretty superhuman!😄)

@Niamh Byrne I hope you are doing ok? Its been very much a rollercoaster of a year and the last few months in particular have been very tough. @Liz Stevens Same goes to you too, if either of you wants to talk I am all ears. Might not be the best for advice but I can listen if anyone needs to vent 😄 Sending you both virtual hugs 🤗🤗

• Thank you @Ashley Jordan it really does mean a lot to know that there is this community and ability to talk if we need too xx

• Aw feel it all and love we can chat here end support. Hope we can talk and stay strong together and one day all meet 😍