z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 12! Bloody hell! | MaeveMadden

Week 12! Bloody hell!

• Hi guys, hope everyone is well! 

I cannot belive it is week 12 and I'm still going. I'm having a bit of a weird day of emotions so I thought I would spill all my feelings on here and get it out.

I'm in a very reflective mood at the minute, I've been a QDQ member since Jan and had to cut back after an injury in the Spring which I was super gutted about. This challenge has taught me so many things about my body and I am SO proud of coming this far. I haven't lost weight around my stomach like I wanted to (progress pics to come) but I have gained a really lifted perky peach and some nice toned arms and I love them both. 

My mental health has improved massively - with working from home since last March I was going insane in the house alone a lot of the time - having a routine and something to look forward to that I enjoy has been so brilliant.

I have struggled with my diet and I think that's why I'm not losing the weight. But.. as with when I started all of this I'm taking it in small steps so that it's more of a routine than something I have to think about and force myself to do.

I've bought bigger jeans because I've accepted my body shape rather than squishing into things and feeling awful about myself, plus my old jeans couldn't contain my bootylicous peach 🤣

I'm so thankful to everyone on here that has replied to me in my times of need and really perked me up, I love this community and I think I'm a forever queen now. 

Week 12, lets smash the crap out of it! Yaaaass Queens 👸 👑 🍑 🔥

• @Megan Hunter aww Megan I hope you are feeling better after your injury? Its been a rollercoaster of a year and emotions are still up and down for a lot of people but I am hoping we are coming to the end of it all soon 🤞 I agree with everything you said about mental health. I feel the same way since joining QDQ,its just really lifted my spirits and given me confidence I didnt know I had. Also, wasnt expecting to get a 🍑 out of it either,that was the last thing on my mind but I have to admit I am pleasantly surpised 😂 and loving it! Who needs abs when you have a cute bum instead right?!

I cant believe its the final week either its mental really,didnt imagine myself getting this far but thanks to all you girlos and trainers I have stuck it out and I am so proud of myself and everyone else too! We really are Queens Dont Quit!💪

• @Megan Hunter I can't beliece it's week 12! I've enjoyed this challenge so much and really think I've pushed myself. I didn't take any pictures for this challenge because I really just wanted to focus on my strength and accepting myself. 

Sounds like you've been on one heck of a journey queen! I hope you're recovering well and taking care of yourself. This challenge really helped me with the stress of online college & exams and kept me motivated when I really did not want to do anything!! I'm so proud of us all ❤️

• @Ashley Jordan yass girl! You just shake that cute butt all over town, you've worked hard for that peach 🍑 😂 so glad you've got a real confidence boost from QDQ that's what it's all about. You are a strong queen and should be proud of all the progress you've made!

• @Niamh Byrne oh yes it's so good to relieve that stress. When someone's annoyed me I just throw combat on and take it out on the air. Work out and stress relief all in one 🤣

You have been smashing it for a while now girl, you are so strong keep going! 

• I could have written this myself! 
    I haven't lost anything in the way of pounds this challenge (1 or 2 max and I keep gaining them back!) my tummy hasn't changed at all and I've gone up a jean size also but again like you I don't think I'll ever go back down as my bum has def got bigger 😂 thanks to Maeve and Francescas fab lower body classes!! X

• @Lucy Blake Own that booty Lucy! I just keep coming back to the fact that I would be lost without the workouts and they've given me so much strength and confidence, the weight will either catch on to the program or it'll stay. Just love yourself as you are and be proud of what your body can achieve because of these classes - that's how I'm trying to look at it anyway 😊

• @Megan Hunter yes absolutely! I've gained more from QDQ mentally than physically. The physical change was my goal to start but it's more of a bonus now! ❤️

• @Niamh Byrne great way to look at it Niamh! The best message for all girls out there

• @Megan Hunter Week 12 is such a spicy week but also kind of emotional. Thank you for sharing your thoughts Megan, so relatable. I mostly live alone and the routine of the workouts and the chats have been such a blessing. You did great Megan and you should be so proud of yourself and your perky peach 🍑👑👏😁

• omg Girls, just love every single message... @Megan Hunter you are amazing, you completed a 12 week challenge.  Dont worry about your injury, you will heal in time, I am buzzing to hear of your positive results, toned arms and a perky peach yasss queeen.  I am most proud of your mental health improving, you wont look back in 20 years and think gosh I did that challenge and my tummy wasnt as toned as I had hoped, but you may continue with postive mental health and a more loving acceptence in yourself and that will bring you joy on so many occasions that you may look back and think, there was a time in your life when you wr surrounded by like minded postive happy women of all shapes sizes and smiles who changed the way you thought in life for the better and well isnt that just wonderful..  

• @Lucy Blake yassss Lucy, I am also bigger in Jeans, but im happy and feel fit, healthy & strong, probably where my body wants to be naturally 

• @Maeve Madden there was a time I would say  no way can I go beyond a 10! Only last year I would have had this mentality.
    but I was in the shop and I thought to myself infact I didn't just think it I said it out loud to my mum! "No one even knows (or cares!) what number is on the label - buy the jeans and be comfy!" 
    And I feel great in them compared to squeezing in my old ones and being uncomfortable and feeling big! Even threw all my size 8 jeans away this week! 🙌🏻 

• @Maeve Madden couldn't agree more! It's all about health and happiness, not what size you are but how big that smile is on your face after you've crushed a workout! 

• @Angela Fealy thank you Angela, it's so nice to know there are people out there going through the same things and we can all just pop on here for the chats. Love it! 

• @Megan Hunter I love this... it's not the size of your jeans that count but the size of your smile after a workout! Brilliant, Queen spirt 😁👑👟💖