z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

I bought a bikini 😍😮 | MaeveMadden

I bought a bikini 😍😮

• Hey queens, 

My apologies for the bad quality photo that nobody needs to see..BUT...I bought a bikini for myself for the first time EVER. I didn't take any before and after photos for this challenge but my progress is that I've build up the confidence to buy a bikini and I CANNOT wait to go to the beach 😍😂 Even though I'm not going on holidays anytime soon I just felt like I finally wanted to purchase my 1st bikini. Never in my life have I wanted to buy a bikini, let alone wear one! So I stopped arguing with myself and this is going to be the first of what I've decided is going to be a collection because I feel AMAZING 😂 

This challenge has made me the most strong (mentally and physically) that I have ever been. Even though I still jiggle in places and I'm fat from perfect I'm so so proud of myself. 

I'm also so proud of all the queens for getting to week 12 of the challenge, we've pushed each other every step of the way and A big thanks to@Maeve Madden and all the trainers for always keeping us on the right track 🙌🏻💪🏻

Despite my hormones making me feel like a marshmallow, I decided to fit on my new bikini and I feel amazing. Can't wait to get to the beach 😍 Again, my apologies for the photo that absolutely nobody needs to see but I really wanted to share with you all because you're always so supportive!! 

This challenge has been one of my favorites so far and I feel like I pushed myself every step of the way. I'm the happiest, strongest, healthiest and most confident I've ever been and I'm so so proud of myself. As always, thank you to all the queens for the continuous support 🥰 Sending lots of love to you all. We all smashed it, be very proud of yourselves 💛

Quick reminder that we all have summer bodies and to go rock those bikini's and shorts ladies 🥰🥰 And if you need an extra bit of a boost in confidence, a layer of tan is the way to go 😂🙌🏻

• Niamh!!! Look at that body 😍😍😍 you look so fit and sculpted!! Your confidence is shining through 💗 Way to go Queen, you smashed this challenge! Go and celebrate your results & your fab bikini bod 👙🥂

• UM HELLO SMOKIN HOT QUEEN INCOMING 😍 You absolute beauty!!!! You have worked your backside off keeping up with all the workouts and exams and everything else and encouraging others like myself to keep going (not forgetting the encouragement to spend an unnecessary amount of money... you are my best and worst influence!!!) Hahaha so proud of you 🥰

• You look 🔥🔥🔥I'd be wearing that bikini to the supermarket 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️well done 💪👑

• @Niamh Byrne You bought it - and you are rocking the absolute hell out of it!!!!!! So thrilled for you, beaming smiling here at this post!!! This is everything, and I'm so happy and proud of you as I know you've put such a massive effort in the last while while juggling lots of other things! Amazing amazing amazing!!!! 

• @Niamh Byrne Niamh 😍🔥 I know I've already told you once today aha but honestly Queen you look absolutely incredible!! I am so proud of you! You have smashed this challenge, kept going through exams and to end it with all the confidence is just amazing! 

I totally agree with you it is the fittest, strongest, healthiest and most confident I've ever been too and I just love it! 🥰 We have motivated, pushed each other and become such strong Queens over the course of this challenge and I couldn't be prouder of us! 💛

• @Niamh Byrne HOLY MOLY NIAMH!!!!🔥🔥🔥 Somebody call the fire brigade!!! Looking hot as f**k!!

You should be so so proud of yourself, you honestly look amazing and really making me want to go buy a bikini now even though I have nowhere to wear it 😅 You have worked your 🍑 off over the last few months you deserve a body that you are happy and confident in! Im so glad you have it now. 

You are giving us all motivation to keep cracking on and never give up 💪

• @Pam Curry thank you so much Pam 🥰 Was delighted with my results and enjoying the celebrations and chill time before it all starts up again! x

• @Beth Haughian Aw Beth you're so sweet thank you 🥰 you do a fair amount of encouragement now yourself 😂💸 Proud of you too queen x

• @Sarah Higgins Maybe when I eventually get to Spain 😂 Thank you so much Sarah xx

• @Sharon Scully Aw Sharon thank you, always so grateful for the constant support from the queens 💛 you've been smashing it too queen! 💛💛

• @Georgie Dillon Aw Georgie thank you queen 🥰💛 I was like will I put it up or not but all the queens are always so so supportive 🙌🏻👑 

I definitely think it's been my favourite challenge to date, love always seeing your name on the live workouts, you always help give me an extra push on the days when I'm not feeling it! 💛💛

• @Ashley Jordan Aw Ashley I have absolutely nowhere to wear it but it started really bothering me that I never bought one for myself because I was so scared of them!! Now I want loads for when I eventually will get to use them 😂🙌🏻 QDQ has given me such a confidence boost and I feel like so many queens are feeling the same, we're all on such different journeys but always supporting each other and it fills my heart every day 🥰💛 

Watch me be the bad spender influence that @Beth Haughian says I am and try convince you to go buy some bikinis 😂😂 You've smashed it too Ashley & I'm LOVING all your coloured gym wear recently!! Very summery 🙌🏻👑

• @Niamh Byrne amazing queen and looking fabulous ❤️😎

• You look amazing Niamh!! 😍🔥👏🏻

• 👏🏻🔥 absolutely wear the bikini! You look great in it! Well done for having the confidence to do so aswell! Xx

• @Niamh Byrne Niamh you look unreal - serious fire girl - get urself to the beach pronto x

• 🔥 🔥🔥🔥loving the confidence to buy the bikini!!!!! Looking super fab! Well done

• @Niamh Byrne That confidence is what this is allllll about! But oh man, what a smoke show!! Love that suit! 

• @Niamh Byrne I ❤️ this. Best accessory for any outfit is a smile and yours is deservedly big and bright. Well done you👏 love the bikini- girls got style💅

• 1 / 2