z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

End of week 12!! | MaeveMadden

End of week 12!!

• Hi Queens!! 

I started my full time job commuting to London for 8.30 every day in may and this challenge has given me so much motivation i feel like a new woman !! I get up at 5.30 just so I can start my day with a maeve or lily and i come home and catch up with some sort of maeve and Sinead and I'm still managing to do about 7 workouts a week. I used to be such a regular on the lives and forum ever since may last year so I'm sad that I don't get the craic live with all you gals but guess what.. IM STILL HERE, moving and grooving !!!! And the results are unreal ! I have so much energy and I feel so strong!!

Congratulations to all you queens that have finished the challenge !! WE DONT QUIT 

xoxoxoxo

• Woohoo amazing Emily!!!! Love your dedication 😍 Congratulations!!! 👑💕

• @Emily Kelly Wow Emily, thats amazing, good on you! An early start but Id say you feel so much better aswell getting the workouts out of the way. Glad to hear you havent exhausted yourself anyways which could sometimes be the case. Keep on Queening!💪👑

• @Emily Kelly Absolutely smashing it queen! Fair play to you for your commitment, a true queen👑 it's so important to make time for ourselves and the things we like and it can be hard when life gets in the way of our workouts but you've been so dedicated! You should be super proud of yourself & keep it up queen 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• @Emily Kelly Emily you are amazing to start new job and keep queening - love your updates and you look fab x