z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Ding ding drills in the heat | MaeveMadden

Ding ding drills in the heat

• I was bad last week (only did runs and no classes) because I was busy, traveling and unwell :( so was determined to go back to the challenge this week and i feel like i was punished with ding ding drills in this heat 😁

soooo sweaty ! ! !

• Well done queen. I've only been a member since the start of this challenge and this is definitely the one I'm always glad to get out the way. The sweat today was on another level wasn't it? a A tough start to the week! 💪

• Just caught up on ding dong drills from this morning and definitely agree girls the sweat from this workout was on another level today 😅

• Omg queens I was on hols last week by the beach and actually intended to do the workouts , even brought the weights and mat but alas I was too lazy in the sun.  Instead went for a swim in the morn and a walk in afternoon.  Felt a bit guilty but just did the ding dong drills after work and I swear I dont think I have ever sweated as much in my life.  😅 

• Hey Queens! I just caught up on Ding Ding Drills also and omg the sweat is like nothing i've ever experienced before 😅 This was the first workout i've done since my weights arrived also... Soooo spicy!!! 

• I caught up with ding ding today & was a total sweaty Betty! Not pretty I can tell ya! 🥵🔥👑 glad that ones otta the way 💪🏼 x

• @Carmel Byrnes fair play for bringing the kit, the intentions were there😉

I'm only on my third week, today was my 13th workout and this morning I just thought, what will I do next month on hols😳 

Complete change to mindset....I'm thinking about exercising on holidays!!

But we have to live too! You moved and enjoyed yourself, happy days❤

• Just caught up on ding ding drills guys THE SWEAT 😂😂😂 workouts are so much harder in the heat 

• @Melissa Reilly yes absolutely Melissa intentions were there but as Maeve said why feel bad. Go on the hols and enjoy them.  And she is so right.  As long as u return to them after.  The heat is unreal today.