z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Save the knees ! | MaeveMadden

Save the knees !

• Hi Queens, 

Was hoping you could help! Recovering from an ACL reconstruction and LOVE the workouts but find some of the full body HIIT classes a bit too much for my knee. What class would you recommend for a good full body burn but a little easier on the knees? 

• @Lisa Lynch Hi Lisa, sorry to hear about your injury and I hope you're recovering well 💛 My knees aren't my best friends at the best of times lol but personally I like the full body circuit type workouts, some days I have to leave out burpees but you still get a great burn. Maeve always shows adaptations so never be afraid to go back to those for a lower impact burn! I find myself having to drop back if I'm having a day where my knees aren't feeling it but find I can still do the workouts with adapted low impact moves. 

ACL reconstruction is a lot to recover from queen, definitely mind yourself and maybe message the QDQ instagram page to ask Maeve's opinion on how you can still do the workouts without disrupting your recovery x

• All the classes are great. While the HIIT is harder on your knees I've just used Maeve's low impact suggestions for the moves that put stress on my knee. Emma's class this morning and Combat queen's are both a bit lower impact, but still raise my heart rate.