z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Summer strong complete!! 💪🏼 | MaeveMadden

Summer strong complete!! 💪🏼

• I've decided this time not to take weekly photos I took some at the start then didn't take any until today.

I always feel disheartened when I don't look much different by the end. But my main focus this time was to feel stronger rather than slimmer.

I went for it in week one although I found it hard, I struggled in week 2 with the heat and a new tattoo it made it impossible to complete.

but made up for it in week 3 & 4. This challenge has been by far the hardest to keep up with and some days I felt myself just "getting it done" but once I found the classes I loved it then become more a case of doing it because I wanted to again!

Whilst my goal this challenge wasn't to lose weight as such, I started eating better, learning more about the foods I should be eating whilst not depriving myself of a treat and I've lost nearly 7lb and 3cm each off most of the main areas (hips, tummy, thighs) I feel much stronger and I feel more confident as the weeks go on! 

I also decided today to compare my photos from January when I started to now and surprised myself how far I've come physically and mentally! 💕

Thank you again @Maeve Madden and all the queens that I talk to almost daily you are all amazing and so encouraging!!

xx

• @Lucy Blake well done on your progress so far! I also started with the end goal a wonderful transformation photo, but I dont see it yet! But like you, it's the other positive changes I feel that are our success stories!

Keep up the great work queen👸❤

• @Melissa Reilly thank you lovely! yes, absolutely. I have to keep reminding myself that too! X