z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Help…..This queen quit😭 | MaeveMadden

Help…..This queen quit😭

• Hi guys, wondering if any of you can help

ive been loving queens don't quit for a few months now however this last week I only managed 20mins of combat queens and 25mins of fit and firey😱 I feel like I've lost my mojo and I want it back, I wouldn't be very for but I've always stuck it out til the bitter end can't believe this has happened me twice now 😭 maybe some of you have experienced this???

• This has happened to me a few times now. It sounds like your body is telling you to rest. Last week I only managed half of a class, gave up and had a rest day and tried again a few days later instead. Smashed it after a proper rest! .. also there's a new challenge soon, maybe that will help motivate you? ❤️ 

• Hi 👋 this happened to me on the birthday Hiit class, I gave up after 15 mins! I think it was defo down to hormones, I felt low on energy & totally lost my mojo to the point I avoided a Hiit class until today & stuck wiv full body, uppers & lowers. Have a couple days rest or do classes u know I'll be fine with like sexy shoulders etc. U'll have ur mojo back in no time xx

• Thanks for your replies girls! Currently on covid lockdown with one of my kids a 'close contact'! So I'm now sure that's my problem! No energy and no patients! A good old low impact session might get me back ont tract!

• @Helen Madden can't wait for a new challenge!!

• @Susie Oconnor dont be hard on yourself.  You are in lockdown and that can be stressful.  Some days are better than others for sure.  It could be you are tired and hormones could be a factor too.  Slow and steady wins the race.  Do what you can and you will become stronger each day.  Best of Luck Queen . You have got this! 

• @Susie Oconnor Hey Susie! Dont be so hard on yourself,like the girls said it could be down to a multitude of reasons, hormones, lockdown etc I did Sarahs workout this morning, the Hiit from Thursday and she was saying how after a wokout you should generally feel elated in yourself and high on energy but sometimes you can also feel deflated and sluggish which is a sign of fatigue and your body needs to rest. I recommend listening to your body and not pushing yourself if its really not the day for it. You will get your mojo back,dont worry. Take the time to rest and once you are feeling up to it you'll know. X

• Had the same and did yoga for the week using the library. It gave my body a rest and have not looked back since. It is about finding sessions that you love and keep mixing it up. 

• @Susie Oconnor Susie, its not quitting its just listening to your body and knowing when to give yourself a rest...  I dont know if you noticed but I cut my classes down from 8-9 to 5-6 a week, which is till loads for me but my shoulder got injured, I felt beyond tired and grumpy and when I go to ireland I am going to have a full week off... Cant wait and you need it, how can we be ultimate queens without rest.. Resting is part of the journey.. Take a few days off or so and then plan to hop back in 

• @Maeve Madden thanks for your comment  My son got his second negative test today so majorly relieved about that we can finally leave the house! So I went for a very small run to get me back on track was hard but felt great after! Planning on doing a catch up of combat queens or ding dong drills in the morning!! 🥳🥳

• @Susie Oconnor me too! After the last challenge I gave myself permission to take it easy for a while .. and then I had to have a full week off last week, but I really needed it. In the past I would have felt SO guilty. But I know these things happen, that's life, and we need to rest when our bodies tell us too. Really looking forward to easing back into it this week and gearing up for the next challenge. Whatever it is, I know it'll be amazing as@Maeve Madden and the other trainers are bloomin brilliant! 💕❤️

• I can relate took a break and struggled alot get back into it . I think try the sexy shoulders lower impact ones even she build the hit or full body classes up thats what I'm doing you do feel real deflated when no energy too sleep rest walks hydrate you will be👑👑👑👑in no time

• @Susie Oconnor I feel like that before my time of the month, usually some yoga helps, dont stress about resting, give your body the time it needs💕

• @Susie Oconnor it's def not quitting you just need to rest. I had a stressful few weeks and then I hurt my knee. I found my energy was waning. I cut right down on classes at first to rest and have been building back up with more low impact classes. Sometimes you just have to listen to what your body needs.