z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sinead’s Core Control Pilates | MaeveMadden

Sinead’s Core Control Pilates

• I've just finished Sinead's Pilates class and it was so good. Challenging for me in parts but it was great to do it first thing on a Monday morning. Thank you Sinead

• @Yvonne McWilliams hi Yvonne oh thrilled you enjoyed sineads class on a Monday morning woop, will defo try mix up the times a bit more 

• @Yvonne McWilliams I caught up from the library after work. Amazing class.

• @Yvonne McWilliams oooh yes me too! There were bits where I just couldn't get there but that was ok, I've only done one other full class with sinead and that was only last week!! It definitely tests you! Was a lovely change for a monday morning ❤

• @Yvonne McWilliams I just joined QDQ last night and I did Sinead's core control Pilates as my first class from the library after work, and I loved it!! There were some bits that were really challenging for me too, but I'm just beginning and really looking forward to doing more! Xx

• @Aine Dunleavy welcome queen!!! What a lovely class to get started on, and as Maeve says we're all beginners in the beginning! I'm sure you'll love all the classes and the coaches are all fabulous ladies too!

• Queens! I'm so glad you all enjoyed Monday's Pilates!! It was a wonderful start to the week!! Please don't worry if you couldn't do all the reps, keep coming back and week after week you will see yourself getting stronger!!😍xxx