z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Library videos don’t exist? | MaeveMadden

Library videos don’t exist?

• got up at 6 to start the new challenge from the library but none of the videos will play 😭 not a great start ~ anyone else get this?

• Ya im so pissed this is happening to me since Friday

• Morning All, there seems to be an issue with the libary videos from the 16th September til present. I've managed to find some working from the 14th so you just need to keep searching until the guys get things up and running again, I'm sure it won't be long. @Maeve Madden FYI

• Hey guys,

If you check out the QDQ instagram page there is a hightlights saved under the name Latest Class showing how you can access the classes.

Vimeo has been acting up so they have set up a separate link to take you to the workouts.

They are working to resolve the issue ASAP. Hang in that Queens & don't let that crown fall 👸 👑

• Is there any other way i can access,im not on instagram? Thanks

• Hi Queens! If you follow this link you should be able to access all the latest workouts 😊

https://maevemadden.co/pages/latest-workouts

• Every video I click on I'm getting this so we can't do catch up anymore? As that's what I was relying on! I'm so gutted! Woke up this morning to do one and that ... I know tech issues can't be helped but from previous comments it's been days now. :/

• @Beth Haughian oh my gosh just read this comment properly. Thank you for sharing I can play catch up! Thank you, thank you xx