z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sarah’s spicy circuit | MaeveMadden

Sarah’s spicy circuit

• Hi I went to go to do the catch up for Sarah's spicy workout and the video only played until 3 minutes in and froze. Has anyone been able to play it? 

• Hey Rachel, none of the videos are working for me now. It says something about how they don't exist. Very strange, and such a bummer!

• @Amy Holton you just have to click the link above the workouts and it will take you to the videos. I just can't get Sarah's workout to work 

• Hi Queens! I was the same but I saw another forum and apparently there is an issue with vimeo and they are trying to sort it out. I saw this information on another forum.

So If you follow this link you should be able to access all the latest workouts 😊 Enjoy

https://maevemadden.co/pages/latest-workouts

• @Muiriosa Brosnan that's not the problem for me I can do all the other latest videos. Sarah's just freezes at about 3 minutes and I can't do it.

• Ah shoot @rachel hanckel  I just did Maeves pump in spice I'm a sweat ball. 😬

I looked into Sarahs video and seems to be working fine for me and I pushed it to the 3mins and let it run.. I must try Sarah next week.

Going to try at least one other trainer than Maeve for at least one session for every week. Hope you can get your session done happy Saturday 

• @rachel hanckel yes I've been most of the day trying to play the video finished after three minutes and before that it kept buffering really annoying 

• @rachel hanckel but no issues with Frans and Maeve's just Sarah's