z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Queen 1st Challenge and haven't quit! | MaeveMadden

New Queen 1st Challenge and haven't quit!

• First time posting and ready for week 5 💪 i've mainly stuck to Boot Camp Burn, Machine Gun Maeve, Combat Queens and Pumpin Spice. Now I know what i'm in for I feel I can keep up. Should I mix it up for week 5 and 6? Any other new queens or aussie queens?

• @Sarah O’Neill welcome queen!! Oh most definitely I would say shake it up!! Once you are still doing the requirements for the challenge, find a new class that will cover it. I always did Maeves classes at 7am but things change, holidays, injuries and class times have changed! So each week I tried a new trainer, some are really tough, some weren't doing enough stretches for my poor body and I felt sore, others introduced me to a whole new way of movement @Sinead Corcoran saved my back on a few occasions and kept me going when the higher impact felt impossible!!!

Dont worry, your not cheating on Maeve🤭 just testing the water😉

• There the classes that I make sure I do every week and then I add another depending on my confidence or bravery lol . Francesa's lower body class was a killer for me i would defo recommend that class. Maybe add some other classes and do the 'easier' moves but there all hard tbh 😅 Or if you stick to the classes that your used to but up the reps or up the weights. All progression is progression :) 

Hope it helps :) 

• Fellow new Queen here! 

I'm like you, I've pretty much stuck to Maeve's classes because I like her energy and style. Just tried Emma's Boxer Arms workout tonight because there's no Machine Gun this week and I have to be honest it wasn't for me but then that's probably because I jumped straight into a week 5 class and they're all getting so much harder now. 

I have done a non-challenge boxing class and they are good but I tend to hurt myself because I get over enthusiastic and get all my frustration out! They are very very good after a frustrating day at work!!

I definitely second the opinion that Francesca's lower body classes are a killer but really good! I'd like to try a barre one but I'm going to stick to Maeve for the rest of the challenge and branch out after.

See you at the finish line!!!

• @Melissa Reilly definitely will try @Sinead Corcoran classes!

• @Claire Keane I did one of Francesa's classes at the beginning and struggled to keep up, might challenge myself after the challenge 😄

• @Chloe Smith Another new queen love it! I did Emmas boxer arms week 1 and felt so uncoordinated, might try the other trainers and classes after the challenge in prep for the christmas challenge 🤩

• @Sarah O’Neill I was the same , I havent done many of her classes cos I did struggle with it also but I might try one this week :) I love using the bands in the workout too it adds extra burn 🔥