z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

End of challenge | MaeveMadden

End of challenge

• Finished the challenge this morning. Feeling stronger and dare I say looking leaner ( although the scales haven't shifted so I don't know lol) Things I've learnt this challenge - I love the buzz exercise gives me, sets me up get the day ( or ends it on a high). I am stronger than I think and can push myself and sometimes it's okay to feel every one of my almost 43 yrs lol but did I die??? I did not! Thanks to@Maeve Madden  @emmajones@Francesca O'Reilly for the classes and craic this last 6 weeks. I'll maybe sample a few of the other classes over the next week or so and bring on the Christmas challenge - I am ready lol 

• Agree with all of this 💕Just finished on No squat no booty and omg what a way to end the challenge! Feeling fab, thanks@Maeve Madden and all the fabulous trainers, true queens 👑 

• @Sarah O’Neill it's been a fantastic challenge! Classes were great and I felt really pushed me. 

• 💯 feeling great and thank you all Dx 

• Finished the challenge today with Pumpin Spice and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who comments in the chat or sends a nice message on insta. The interactions with @Maeve Madden , @Francesca O'Reilly , and the other coaches and the other Queens is really what makes this program so freaking amazing! The #FixYourCrownChallenge was my 2nd challenge (first intro'd to QDQ last year by my amazing friend @Kerri Mc caughey but did sporadically until the Summer challenge) and I really feel like exercise is a part of my regular life now and that's insane! Now I'm actually practicing what I preach to my patients every day (I'm a physio) and feeling so much stronger! Well done to everyone who's given the challenge a go, whether you've been able to complete it or not! 

• Literally just finished and am sat on the floor with total jelly legs after those last twenty squat jumps in Pumpin'! Oh.My.God....did I die? Well no, but my legs almost fell off!!!

I feel like a feckin' CHAMPION!!!!

Wish I could do more lives but my doggo needs her morning walk so I am a library queen but I have not missed a workout in six weeks and I feel so much fitter! When I started I had 2kg hand weights, then I realised I wasn't pushing myself and bought 3kg's and I'm ending on 4kg's....and an 18lb kettlebell (holy moly, should've started with a lighter one of those!) so I've doubled my hand weights in six weeks, boom!

See you all at the Festive Challenge...it might take two weeks to get off this floor! 😂

• @Eva Dougan well done Eva super feeling to finish the challenge x

• So proud of you all thank you so much for being a part of my classes you're all absolute queens! I'm so proud! Looking forward to the next one ❤️