z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Twinkle Toes - Totally Terrific | MaeveMadden

Twinkle Toes - Totally Terrific

• Hey Queens - just a note to say to give Sinead's Twinkle Toes Barre class a try! I did my first one tonight and loved it! Great music, so much fun and ohhh the burn!! I'm challenging myself by the end of the five weeks to make one barre class through with no breaks and also to be able to do one frog sit-up in advanced! Good luck, Queens!

• @Suzie McAneney I liked it too. That was my first class. My Internet was playing up so I got more breaks than I should have (secretly glad!) Tough workout after this mornings candy cane class. 

• @Suzie McAneney omg this is an incredible goal woohoooo best of luck and ihave no doubt Sinead will bring the twinkle every week

• @Suzie McAneney I did sineads pilates class this morning, want to do one class every morning mon-fri for the challenge but my joints wouldn't take 5 jumpy ones so I put the ninja herself in today.....that lovely soft voice....all calm....and then BAM, it hits😆😆 always feel so graceful after her classes😉!!

• Yes@Claire McDaid the weighted arm bits were def special after candy canes 😂@Melissa Reilly your note made me lol "BAM" let's keeping smashing it queens!

• Just caught up, I love this class! It's so sneaky in the best way. I am looking forward to seeing the progression during this challenge.

• Woohoo see you tonight my Queens time for some even twinklier toes!! 🌟🌟🌟@Suzie McAneney what a fabulous goal!! Stronger every week!!