Our current vacancies are listed below. If you believe you would be a great addition to the team, please email email@example.com along with your current CV.
Queens Don’t Quit – Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conducting market/customer research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in marketing with a strong knowledge of the wellbeing and fitness sector, although not essential.
- Competitive salary and benefits. Working remotely but need to be able to travel when requested.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to undertake marketing projects for the Queens Don’t Quit Platform and Brand. You will organise creative campaigns and promotional concepts that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for marketing, in particular across the health, fitness and wellbeing sectors and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. They must bring forth a strong range of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, subscriptions and profile.
The goal is to strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth, whilst building our customer base.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (Digital, Media, Social etc.), and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and customer profile
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and understanding
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with brand owner in preparing budgets and identify costs per acquisitions.
- Proven experience as marketing manager or similar role
- Passionate about this sector
- Fun and hard working. Ability to drive marketing campaigns and deliver results
- Ability to work solo but also as part of a bigger team.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness