z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Day 3 Challenge! | MaeveMadden

Day 3 Challenge!

• @Alice Keane I can confirm my arms are aching today! As@Maeve Madden says 'if it ain't hurtin, it ain't workin!' 😂

• Just did yesterday's legs workout and omg my mat was like a bloody slip and slide!!! Sweeeaaaatttttyyyyy

• @Katy Evans I decided to try shorts yesterday thinking I'd be a bit cooler (usually I wear leggings) .. but nope. It was actually worse as my legs were sweating and made the mat all slidey 🙈😂 

• @Helen Madden I did it in my pants ahahahaha

• @Marleta Bailie I did the sweaty sevens just now and enjoyed it. Yes, a different kind of burn but at least it highlights other areas that I can work on. I mean, who doesn't want toned arms?! 

• Day 3 done loved the new songs and really enjoyed the floor routine... it’s great the way you mix things up so it not boarding 👑👑👑👑

• @Helen Madden yas Helen, I really enjoy the sweaty 7s also for the reason. I dont think they are as fun but I defintley enjoy the challenge of getting it all done in 7-8 minutes.  Surprising the burn lol

• @Alice Keane right Alice, I really missed the sweaty 7s, could believe I how much I struggled with the 3kg weights during lock down I had moved onto the 5kg 

• @Marleta Bailie oh marleta, cleaning is a workout in itself lol 

• 2 / 2