z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Exercise mat recommendations! | MaeveMadden

Exercise mat recommendations!

• Oooh @Audrey Browne I'm thinking of investing too. is it nice and thick ish? I'm going between a yoga mat and my baby daughters foam coloured squares 😂😂😂😂

• @Audrey Browne It's brilliant! It's definitely the best thing I have invested in yet! 😊

• My mat is in pieces!! I really want to hold out and support@Maeve Madden if merch came out. Don't know how long my mat can hold out for! Look at these holes 🙈🙈

• @Audrey Browne  FIIT don't ship to the US! Damn it 

• @Suzie Widnall I was thinking the same about the cost. But then I thought about the cost per use, I use it 5 times a week, so even just using it for a month that's ~£2 a workout. It has honestly made such a difference to the workouts. 
    @Vicky Baker I would say the thickness is perfect, it's not too thick that you trip over it, but thick enough that it is supportive when you are doing the floor work. 

• Oh wow thanks for the recommendations. I also haven't got a mat so will invest! 

• @Sarah Williams awh brilliant thanks a mill Sarah x

• FIIT mats are totally worth it. I've gone through so many cheaper mats and probably spent way more than if I had just bought the FIIT one. It's so soft and comfy and perfect size. Def one the best investments exercise wise! 👑

• @Sarah Williams @Aurelia Gorman a lot of the girls have talked about this FIIT mat,thinking of investing in one myself. Think its similar to the one Maeve uses.

• @Ashley Jordan its so worth it! I am pretty sure it's the same one, they did have it in the same colour when it first came back in stock. 

• Hi Queen's, are these mats thin or thicker? I find I get sore wrists if the mats too thin 🙈

• @Niamh McCurry they're not super super thick but they're definite not thin and offer a lot of support. I suffered with Osgoods so would get sore knees when kneeling on a thin mat and have no problem with the Fiit mat! xx

• If anyone sees the coloured Fiit mats are back in stock please let us know 😁 i am checking every so often but always sold out and would love one, Christmas is coming after all got to treat myself 💁🏼‍♀️😂

• Hey girls, just wondering when you're doing the mountain climbers would ye keep your hands on the mat and feet on the floor or both hands and feet on the mat?? I keep my feet on the floor because my mat goes all over the place but not sure if it's just my mat!

• Also, just bought the FIIT mat anyway because I'm dealing with a €3 Penneys one at the moment that absolutely owes me nothing anymore 😂

• Hi ladies, just letting you know that i've just noticed the Fiit mats are available to pre order on their website now :) 

• @Darcey Dougan omg you absolute legend thank you so much, preodered mine now 😁😁

• @Danielle McKay Me too! Was keeping an eye on the website so delighted when I saw I could pre order. Magenta one coming my way :D 

• @Vicky Baker omg can't believe I didn't see ur msg. Yes totally totally worth it. Lovely feel to it kind of like suedette to touch. No too thick. Great value I will admit. Easy to clean & hoover. 

• @Amy Shelly omg I don't know why I haven't seen these messages. Oh Amy gutted for u. Did u get anything instead have u tried amazon???? I can't get over ur last mat though!!! 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 

• 2 / 3