z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

SuperSpencemum progress | MaeveMadden

SuperSpencemum progress

• Week three is here, how is everybody doing? I've been away with the family for a short weekend break so have Monday catch up to do which I'll do on Thursday. 💪 

yes, I did eat and indulge but there's no guilty feelings. We had a fun family time and now I'm back to keep on track! 
    Also I need to start thinking about going back to school and prepping for that, so what foods I'll prepare and take with me and when I'm going to do my workouts: early morning before I go or when I get home? 

have a fabulous week everyone 💪👸🌶💕

• @Michelle Robertson u r on such a fabulous journey at the mo & u're kicking ass with it. So thrilled for u. U r an inspiration to us all. So glad u had a fab holiday & better still u didn't stress urself about food etc. U enjoyed urself & that's what it's all about. Keep the pics coming Queen 👑 👑 👑 👑. 

• @Audrey Browne aww thank you Audrey! Yes we had a lovely time and memories count just as much! 
    im learning so much about myself and love the support that I have here with you fabulous ladies so thank you! 💕👸

• @Audrey Browne Oh and I do have pictures but thought I will wait until the end of the challenge, which is next week! 😊

• It's the last week of our first challenge, Queens. Let's smash this week! 💪👸💕

• There’s not much difference apart from the bloated and not now bloated belly! 
    At the beginning, a few weeks before Maeve's website went live, I came on this journey feeling like a frumpy mum, but I embraced the challenge, wrote my goals in the TeamQueen website to keep me accountable and motivated and I haven’t missed a session even if I had to catch up sometimes! 
    I think the most important thing is that even though the scales haven’t really moved much, I feel stronger and you can see just by looking at the pictures, more confident in the way I’m standing and presenting myself. I’ve loved pushing myself and seeing myself grow as a person; and doing this consistently has really helped my mental health, especially after being one of the vulnerable stuck in lockdown. 
    I’ve loved being part of the TeamQueen family, making new friends and achieving most of my goals. I have enjoyed my Summer holidays doing the workouts with Maeve and you Queens! 
    I can't wait to see how I progress in the next challenge - bring it on! 
    Thank you @maevemadden 💪👸💕 

• I haven't seen much of a physical difference to be honest from taking the 5 classes a week and sweaty 7s, however I'm definitely stronger, and my injured shoulder is getting so much stronger... And it's all as I'm singing and smiling away, not forcing myself to the gym 

I get such a buzz which means so much more and totally sets me up for my day of work.

I have progressed so much in those ways and loving the commardary and fun we all have 💕💖 👑

Thank you all xx

• @Michelle Robertson You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Your doing amazing! I had similar goals re water and steps. Having a job where I work from home atm I go out for 2 walks a day to get 10k steps plus maeves workouts. I hope you've enjoyed the challenge as much as me! Keep up the good work! 🙌

• @Michelle Robertson so proud of u girl. Fantastic changes in ur Body. Be proud of them as this is all u. U've put in the time & energy and its paying off Queen big time. Self growth is very important Michelle as is Mental health so keep doing what ur doing. THIS IS ALL U. 🤗 👑👑👑 #QUEENSDONTQUIT 💕

• @Una McElroy injuries really do restrict us. I never realised until recently that I was training away with team queen with a fractured toe 🙄🙄🙄. 😮🤓. But as u said ur building up ur strength, seeing improvements in ur shoulder and more importantly u're having a ball. 👑👑👑👑👑 Keep it up Queen. 💪💪💪

• @Alise Jeremiah oh I've had so much fun doing the challenge and thank you! I can't wait for 90 days - imagine what we will all look like after that!! X

• @Audrey Browne thank you Audrey for your support through this!! 💕You've been a fantastic help and guidance. I am proud of sticking to it and proud that my bum is rounder and my legs have more muscle. I can't wait for us all to go through the next challenge together #Queensdontquit 

• @Michelle Robertson And we'll knock it out of the park also. 💪💪💪Team queen all the way. #queenteamjourney #queenteamresults #queenteamsupport #queensdontquit 

• @Michelle Robertson omg I know! Plus it's great motivation to keep fit and healthy during autumn/winter. I always struggle during the colder months! Good luck hun x

• 2 / 2