z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Which supplements do you take/recommend? | MaeveMadden

Which supplements do you take/recommend?

• @Aoife Flynn I take so many tablets my boyfriend said to me the other day that it might not actually be good to take so many vitamins etc. It's hard to know if they do the same things too.. x

• @Taylor Carthy-barke my hubby is always saying the same to me. I was dying to try symptoms but it's so expensive.  I can get revive active for 50 and that would usually last a good 5 weeks cos I wouldn't take it every single day. I invested in nutribullet so finding that brilliant. 

• I'm looking for some advice - I take Vit D, Calcium and Magnesium as well as Vit C and Zinc but I'm finding that I'm so tired all the time which is affecting concentration and then the workouts. Got to sleep 1 night at 10pm (wahoo) only to wake at 2 and 4am...sigh.

Does anyone have any recommendations for anything to boost energy? I am so reliant on caffeine to get me through the work day now. Even the lunchtime workout isn't giving me the energy boost it used to. 

Thanks! 

• @Caitriona Lyons bless you . i take all those too but one thing i did take which in general made me feel so much better in self was Symprove which maeve takes . i did the 12 week program with that an although pricey was amazing. i work split shifts so usually have to have a nanna nap in afternoon , but when i was on that i barely dozed off in the day . i felt more awake in general , certainly less sluggish . it's amazing how gut health affects everything. i haven't reordered any yet so been off it for 2 months but definitely feel back to being tired an my nanna naps are back . i haven't found anything else outside of caffeine that helps .but wish i'd done a 12 week plan to coincide with our challenge . hope you find something but definitely recommend symprove . but with all this covid an lockdown stuff i think during the night our brains aren't completely switching off 🙈😴xxx

• @Caitriona Lyons also just seen aoife's post above an she takes Revive active sachets , just looked it up an that's for energy boosting . £50 for 30 sachets xx

• @karen gilding I bought that last week but it says "manufactured in a facility that handles gluten". I'm strictly gluten free due to coeliac. The people who make revive active though have been so helpful in listening to my concerns. They're checking the certification of batch numbers just to alleviate any concerns I may have. Once I get that info, it's on the list. But I will definitely look up symprove. It's embarrassing now how much caffeine I consume 🙈

• Hi queens, symprove is defo on my list, I'm strongly thinking of starting it as I suffer badly with IBS and think it might help me! I don't really take anything  but might try something as I need all d energy I can get!!!!! Xx thanks for all advice

• @Caitriona Lyons Heya Queen. I was very much like u getting to sleep late & getting up early. It completely drained me & aged me too. I just take magnesium with Zinc all in one tablet, which I get in Holland and Barret. For all my other requirements I will get what I need from food or fruit. I gave  up taking loads of supplements as I started to feel like a pillbox plus they started getting expensive. I have a huge tub of mixed fruit in my fridge which i take everyday plus I boil some eggs every couple of days & have them after workouts. I cld do 2- 3 workouts a day so I decided to have a complete blood check up done, which all came back excellent so I must be doing something right. Best part is since I started taking the magnesium with the zinc my sleep pattern is so much better. I'm in bed earlier & sleeping through the whole night (lol like a newborn baby) which was one of my goals. Stay safe Queen 👑 ❤️ 

• Hey ladies!

Just came across this post that Irene made and I love seeing what supplements everyone takes ☺️
    I have taken Symprove the past year and a half and absolutely loved it but said I'd try a different one for a while as there's a huge price difference- it's Optibac and I'm finding it good so far!

I take revive active zest every day which has loads of vitamins and minerals and is great for energy! 
    I'm also vegetarian so I take B12 just incase I go a bit low.

started taking vitamin D two months ago as we unfortunately don't get much sun on the west of Ireland haha but my nails and hair have grown so much I can't get over it 💕

• @Canan Rodoplu Love your dedication! I take a million vits a day too!! I also have the Vit B12 injection as I get severe ulcurs and this helps fight them! x

• @Sarah Keane i know this was months ago 😅but you should like me... I switched from magnesium powder to the tablets (preferably the holland and barrett green tub) & its sooooo much easier on my tummy 👌able to take up to 3 a day now and it really helps with digestion and muscles too.. Hope this helps x

• @Shaunagh Smith my boyfriend swears he can smell it from across the room it's that pungent. 😂 Its so effective though, you just take it like a shot and youre done! 

• @Sarah Keane try the mag tabs in Holland and barrett Sarah, I get them and they don't bother me as much as the powder or other tabs x

• 2 / 2