z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Notifications in the new forum... | MaeveMadden

Notifications in the new forum...

• Hello!!! 
    Anyone of you can see the notifications? 
    To check if anyone answer to my posts I have to get inside my posts...

Is there a way to get the notifications back? 

• Hi Valeria, I am just gonna check on this.  

• I've just started receiving email notifications each time someone comments on a post that I've commented in or liked etc. Is there a way to turn this off@Maeve Madden ?  I liked how there was a notification alert thingy on the site before too .. ❤️

• @Helen Madden yes me too... I truly prefer to have notifications as before in the previous version of the forum... like this we will have so many emails... 

• I have never had notification would love to get them to chat with all the queens when you are online ❤

• @Helen Madden to turn email notifications off please go to your profile, edit profile and untick the email notification box! Then press save! If you have any issues let me know.

• @Valeria Lorgio to turn email notifications off please go to your profile, edit profile and untick the email notification box! Then press save! If you have any technical issues on the platform like this please contact maeve@84world.com

• Thanks@Jake Cooper &@Maeve Madden Ive managed to turn off mail notifications - but where have the notifications gone on the site? When we logged in before we could see '4 notifications' and who replied to what etc then be able to click through .. that seems to have gone and at the moment there's no way of telling other than reading through all the posts again? 

• @Helen Madden notifications have slightly changed as a result of the new forum. The best way to see them is by going onto your profile and clicking notifications!

• @Jake Cooper Is there an easy way to get to your own profile? I had to go into a topic I knew I had commented on and click on my name but a button somewhere to take you straight there would be good!

• @Jake Cooper how do you get into your profile?  Is it the icon with the person?  I clicked that but it only brought up my account information like address and payment stuff!

• @Maeve Madden done! 
    Can we have the notifications as before directly in our profile on the website?

• @Alice Keane@Jake Cooper I agree! This would be good.. a button at the top which clicks straight through to your profile. Otherwise not sure how to find it other than searching and clicking on a forum post I know I've commented on .. 

• @Jake Cooper I also can't seem to find my profile anymore.@Suzie McDonald glad its not just me!

• @Alicia Colabella to check your profile you should click on your name... 

try it!

• @Suzie McDonald to see your profile please click on your name within a topic that you've commented on!

• @Valeria Lorgio that worked! Thank you!!

• Would be good to have a link to our profile. Currently have to remember where I have posted, find myself and then click my photo to get to my profile. 

Notifications aren't very clear on the profile either. Those who have replied or commented on our posts. Worry I will miss a reply and seem rude for not responding! 😬

• @Emma Rinaldi I agree ... it's very messy isn't it! I love being part of the forum but it's hard to keep track of threads when you have to physically search for your own profile  

• @Alice Keane@Jake Cooper I agree! This would be good.. a button at the top which clicks straight through to your profile. Otherwise not sure how to find it other than searching and clicking on a forum post I know I've commented on ..