z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Before Photo for Team Queen 28 Day Challenge! | MaeveMadden

Before Photo for Team Queen 28 Day Challenge!

• Hi Queens! 

I just happened to stumble across Maeve's Instagram account a few months ago, and like so many of you have said already, her workouts have absolutely changed my life!

I have been doing Maeve's workouts 6 days a week for the past 11 weeks. Two days a week I do a double. This weekly routine combined with a better eating lifestyle and healthier relationship with food overall, has resulted in a 20 lb weight loss! I have never felt stronger and more confident in what my body can do. 

When I first started the workouts 11 weeks ago, I did not take a before photo because I had taken "before" pictures in the past for those phases where I thought I was going to buckle down and finally lose the weight, but I never followed through, and I thought this time it would be the same. But luckily I was wrong! However, I really regret not taking that before photo. To make up for it, here is my before photo for the start of the Team Queen 28 Day Challenge! I am two workouts into the challenge. Today after I get done with work it will be my third! I can't wait to take an after photo at the end of the challenge to see my progress. 

After years and years of hating exercise and never finding a workout that I wanted to stick to, I feel so blessed to have found Maeve! I look forward to her workouts everyday as a way to relieve stress, and I never find myself trying to talk myself out of them like I did with other workouts. I feel so proud to be a part of this group of strong and vibrant women! 

• @Hayley Murray this is amazing!! So happy you're feeling so confident and enjoying exercise! I feel like I'm missing out if I don't do one of her workouts, definitely the kind of exercise that works best for me! 🤩❤️

• Excellent work Hayley! We are all in this together. You've done so well in the eleven weeks, hope I can be as happy as you are right now!! 😊

• That's brilliant Hayley 👑 u look fab 

• Amazing!!! You are doing so well 😍

• Amazing!! 👍🏼👏🏻

• @Hannah Podd thank you so much! 

• @Louise McEntee thank you Louise!!

• @Vicky Baker thank you!!

• @Michelle Robertson thank you very much Michelle! 

• @Catriona Conboy I know I feel like I'm missing out too! They bring me so much joy. Thank you for your kind words! 

• @Hayley Murray You're so motivated and it's clearly paying off! Well done! Xx

•  Day 5 of 28 day challenge complete! 😄

• finished the workouts for the week feeling good will have to try and take progress picks so I can see the difference. Already can see the difference in my clothes after starting in April so it will be interesting to see the difference in photos.

• @Hayley Murray wow that is amazing... 20lbs is huge ! Congrats I too need to shed some weight .. can I ask how you developed a healthier relationship with food, I struggle to control my calories an tend to over eat or binge on weekends! I would love to find a balance x 

• Finally posting my progress in the 28-day challenge from last week! Did five workouts last week instead of my usual 6, which led to some inner guilt that tormented me over the weekend  but I'm trying to work on overcoming that feeling!! 

• Completed week 3 of team Queen challenge last week with 6 days of team Queen workouts!

• @Hayley Murray whohoooo well done u. Bet u feel amazing after completing it. 👑👑👑👑👑

• @Hayley Murray yay huge well done Hayley! 💪👸