z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Favourite songs | MaeveMadden

Favourite songs

• Lovin Ava Max Kings & Queens, reminds me so much of MM, lovin the lyrics, queens on the throne, pop champagne, baby you're not dancing on your own  - so perfect for the team! 

• Clean Bandit - Rather Be could be a proper queen anthem! 

• @Audrey Browne love this too@Maeve Madden makes me happy! 

• Just finished today's workout, the sweat in my eyes was real lol and my legs are still on fire from yesterday 🌶 great burn! Loving all the songs today 🙏

• @Niamh Roche i wanted to cry during gimme more, its soooo goood but jeeze the burn goes all the way up your legs and i was like my ass is on fire! 😅

plus the song is funny because you want to stop but are singing along and saying gimme more!🤣🤣

• @Alice Keane YUUUUUS this would be so good! i just put it on to play now, haven't heard it in ages! 

• How about the Saturdays megamix ? Its about 8 mins long and would be PERFECT for sweaty 7's!! 

Xx

• @Amy Shelly so pleased I'm not the only one who's not a fan of superstar, not sure why I just can't get my body to do the side to side very well! Love hotel room! 🌟 

• I'm so excited by The Pointer sisters is a good upbeat song. Someone mentioned it to me recently and thought it might be a good lively song to workout to. 

• I was driving home from antrim the other day and counting 8 bars to see if certain songs would work..... how crazy is that 😂😂😂

• i love the mix maeve does  . ive done a lot of classes an it's all thump thump music ive never heard of, but love the mix of bonnie tyler to dua lipa . just something that has abit of fun in it too , like the vegaboys ! ive even added that to my playlist for the gym , a good song can really help keep me going on an off day and sometimes i just love abit of cheese . the rocky theme ( great cheesy music 😁) really does power me through 💪xx

• Everyone get up- Five, Sunchyne - dario g, Dreamer - livin joy, Ride on time - black box, Sunshine after the rain, Gasolina.

Not sure if work great to an 8 beat though 😊🎉

• @Maeve Madden was driving in the car and "auditing" every song on my playlist as potential work out songs. 

Here's what I came up with as some suggestions: 

1. Lana Del Ray - Summer TIme Sadness - could be an ab finisher and end with mountain climbers due to heavy beat at the end? 

2. Lose Control - Meduza, Becky Hill & Good Boys - heavy beat drop here, so I'm thinking some shuffle punches 

3. Starships - Niki Minaj - maybe a good dancing one?? 

4. Outside - Ellie Goulding/Calvin Harris - I must have been in a beat dropping mood this day :):) 

and i could swear i have one more in my mind but cant remember now.... ill post later if i think of it. 

• @Amy Shelly oooh Amy u did ur homework well done u missus great tunes there. 

• @Amy Shelly nice work. I've been doing the same (unintentionally)! I would love to hear some old school Rihanna, Pon de Reply style or Christina - Dirrty too.

• LOVING the 20 min hiit, would love another one🙌🙌 got barely any time this week and this is ideal to fit in!!! 🙌👌

• YESSS!!!! It just played on my phone 

NUMBER 5. has got to be CLARITY by ZEDD - has a beat, a bridge, space for recovery and a MASSIVE build at the end with great beat drop!
    @Maeve Madden what's your thoughts 😁😁😁😁

• I have a cheesy workout playlist for when I go running. Here's some songs from that which might work.

• Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (Would be a good booty workout!)
    • Doja Cat - Boss Bitch
    • Todrick Hall - Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels
    • Mary J Blige - Family Affair 
    • Kelis - Trick Me
    • Nelly Furtado - Maneater 
    • Little Mix - Shout Out to My Ex 
    • Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora - Black Widdow

• We don’t have any Rihanna do we?🤔 Maybe: ‘We found love’ could be spicy! Or 'Pon de Replay' or 'Only Girl' ... I also love 'Superstar' by Jamelia 👑@Maeve Madden 

• Felt like I needed a we push today so decided to go maeve's Instagram 30 minute workout... WELL. My LEGS! Aw 10 minutes in and I realised the effects of yesterday's workout was not going to help me 😂 legs are like jelly! But feel better for pushing myself to get through it! 🌶 

• 2 / 3