z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Favourite songs | MaeveMadden

Favourite songs

• How about Usher - Yeah! Calvin Harris? Will think of others. 

• I love don't cha, crazy in love, satisfaction all the old cheesy classics like the Vegas bus🤗@Maeve Madden would barbie girl work with reps ?  Enjoyed today new routine my scissors and jack coordination is going to need a bit of work. Did 3 of ur workouts today don't think il have trouble sleeping 😴 🌶 x

• Moloko sing it back

Madison Avenue don't call me baby 

Modjo lady hear me tonight 

Spiller Groovejet

Daft Punk one more time 

bascially all the summer songs that remind me of going out partying as a young thing!

• @Maeve Madden What about...

Flo Rida Wild One 😜 

Rythm of the night 🌙 

Cascada- every time we touch 🤝

Set you free 😎

• @Maeve Madden

take me to the clouds above 🌥

• @Laura C Love all these songs! All feel good music 

• Team Queen.... after doing the Titamium workout that last few sessions. i owe you all an apology for ever suggesting this as a routine. its a KILLER!!! 😅😅😅

• Ushers YEAH pleasssse and Rihanna rude boy or we found love!

• @Maeve Madden i actually love all the resistance band songs they are fun and challenging 🔥🔥🔥

• @Maeve Madden a few more possibilities for u.

Jump - Girls Aloud

Uptown Funk 

Bang bang - Jessie J Ariana & nicki minaj

• @Maeve Madden fire ball and mood ring two of my new favs 🔥

• BTS - Dynamite

Miley Cyrus - Born to run

Keep hearing these and thinking they'd make great TQ songs @Maeve Madden

And not current but a classic feel good song for me is 'Came here for Love' by Sigala + Ella Eyre. Never fails to make me jump around and smile!

• Sia and David Guetta have a fab new song called  Let's Love. It's a tune.

• Beyonce - 7/11?? always makes me feel fierce when i listened to it in the gym. Could be a good beat for a leg burner?? :D

• Hey Maeve, I think JLo - Get right would be an ultimate spicy song for the Lean Legs 2.0 class 🌶🌶 you could definitely make a spicy routine to that song 🙌🏻

• @Audrey Browne that was a cool down song on one of the routines wasn't it?? I loved it!!

• Hey queens, not sure if any of these songs are any use but I'll pop them in here anyways. I think some would be better for abs than routines 😂💕 I like to run to some of these so thought they might be good 

Danza Kudoro - Don Omar, Lucenzo 

Ugly Heart, G.R.L

Long Time No See, Wild Youth 

Wellerman - Sea Shanty, Nathan Evans 

Sax- Fleur East 

Give me Everything- Pitbull & Ne-yo

That's not my Name- The Ting Tings 

Paint the Town Green - The Script 

When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls 

I could probably go on for hours lol 😂

• Hey @Maeve Madden  the new Justin Bieber album has some good songs, Hold On and Peaches have a good beat x

• 3 / 3