z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty 7s | MaeveMadden

Sweaty 7s

• Catching up on yesterday - my week is all over the shop! But I have never done Sweaty 7's before, hope I can still type when I go back to work after my break lol 

• Update: Loved it! Just realised sweaty 7s was on Tuesday haha I really am all over the place this week 😅

• Haha I did the sweaty sevens for the first time today! My arms hurt but was good to focus on something and hope go play tone those arms up a bit more! 

• @Maeve Madden I always do the workouts on delay so I just finished- wanted to opine that I love the return of Sweaty 7s!!! Thank you, Queen!! 

• I also did sweaty 7s for the first time today, loved the weights and mixing it up a bit! 

• Just did sweaty 7's for first time today, loved it!!! This guy wanted to join in 😅

• Did sweaty sevens today and have really missed it!! delighted they are back. i recorded my workout today on my go pro and i am finding it so good to review my posture, form and control. also more comfortable using this to measure progress than pictures. 

• Girls do any of you know if sweaty 7s count towards the weekly target of at least 4 workouts for the challenge? Going to mix things up a bit this week for a wee bit of a variety! 

• Just completed this weeks sweaty 7's was by far the toughest for me so far really struggled with the floor work. But got it done! :) 3 workouts done so far this week feeling a little bloated and shitty this week but I know its just a phase and it will pass soon enough. Hope all you queens have a wonderful day and see you all tomorrow for the live xx

• @Orla yas orla, i added it so that we can mix it up and it counts towards your 4 workouts.  I understand not everyone has time to hit up the long sessions, and maybe not eveeryone even wants to do high intensity or jumping around all the time.  I love sweaty 7s myself .

• @Maeve Madden Thanks Maeve! I did sweaty 7s yesterday and really enjoyed it. I did Lean legs today as I couldn't do yesterday or today's live! My goal is just to feel positive and tone up. Don't want to lose any more weight as I feel happy with where I am. Should I still keep up all the workouts or what combination would you recommend? 

• I've been struggling with motivation this week, but decided it was time to get back at it, starting with my favourite of the workouts. This weeks sweaty 7s complete! And still plenty of the week left to get the remaining 3 workouts done for the challenge 😊

• Haha, me too! I've just done it today (Thursday morning!) loved it! I don't have any proper dumbbells yet, need to buy some ASAP I've been using ankle weights rolled up 😂🙈 

• @Corinn Burnip I hear ya my wk is completely up in a heap so much happening 🙈😂 sweaty 7s is brillant though it's straight into the 🌶 hope u enjoyed it x

• @Orla hey orla yes sweaty 7s counts for 1 workout for the challenge 

• @OrlaYes it does count as its still a class Queen 👑 

• @Zoe Price stick with it doll & take it day by day. If u're not feeling it u cld always start with the 20 min hit session that Maeve put up this morning. It will seriously get u going. 

• @Maeve Madden Sweaty 7's today was brilliant sweaty as hell. My arms, shoulders & upper back literally r on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥. But sssooooooo worth it. 👌👌👌👌👌. Thank u Queen. 

• @Maeve Madden just after doing this was sweaty 7s & yesterday's 30min insta hit session 🔥 🔥 

• @Gemma O Connor I did this combo now twice and I love it 

the day I just don't feel I have the power to hiit for an hour - did the short one and sweaty 7s - skipped the warm up- because let's face it- very warmed up after that 20 min hiit and went straight in to the strength - both were done in under 50 mins! Felt amazing 

• 1 / 2