z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Progress over lockdown | MaeveMadden

Progress over lockdown

• Hey queens,

I decided to post my before and after on here to keep me motivated and accountable.

I feel like yes the pictures are amazing and I love to be able to see how far I've come. But for me this journey has been about so much more than how I look. My whole mindset has changed I am so much more confident in my own skin and I have learned to love myself and my body. I have a confidence I never had before. I did do an online programme which did teach me a lot about foods but I have been part of team queen since March. I am a teacher in the UAE but I got the chance to go home to Ireland during COVID and I really needed something to help me get through the tough times and Maeve did that. Everyday I got up feeling excited and happy to be doing a team queen workout. This whole experience has changed my life and I am so happy and thankful for it all.

• @Emma Sullivan Aww Emma this is amazing! 😍 You look fab! And even more importantly that you feel good about yourself! 👑 Love how this has changed so many peoples mindset about working out, its unreal! 😍

• Wow thanks for posting, Emma! I'm still at the beginning but love hearing you say how you changed your whole mindset and that you now love your body and are so much more confident. Fantastic transformation! 👑x

• @Michelle Robertson I'm so excited for you starting out! It really has changed me for the better 🙋🏻‍♀️ Can't wait to hear how you get on. No doubt you will do amazing ❤️👑

• @Louise Hegarty it really is such an amazing thing ❤️👑 Thank you and well done you, your doing super well x

• OK 😮 so here goes my 1st time posting pics. 1st pic was Dec 19. I was not very happy with myself then. 2nd pic this wk start of challenge. But through this @maeve_madden madness & queen team support things r getting better. Between start of lockdown to now I lost 1 stone which I was over the moon about however I gained a few lbs and lost a few more. So my progress has bn up & down. But that's OK too because it gives me challenges and who doesn't like a challenge. I'm going to straighten my crown jump on that Venga bus & be my own Hero! 🤗🤗🤗, So I want to thank u all for sharing my journey with me & I look forward to sharing yours with u. QUEENS DON'T QUIT 

• @Audrey Browne Amazing! Well done xx

• @Emma Sullivan amazing work! Well done! 
    When I started I didn't think I could reach this far and it's amazing how many women are achieving their goals everyday! 
    I'm glad to be part of this community and keep going!!! 

• @Audrey Browne oooooohhhh great job!!!! 
    Keep going queen!!! You are doing super well! 

• @Emma Sullivan congratulations on your new found confidence you are a true queen 👑 xx

• @Emma Sullivan u r flying it Queen. U look absolutely amazing. I agree with u about mindset. And its only us ourselves that can fix that. 2020 has hit everyone hard in some way but we must take some positives from it also. I'm with u about being happy with who u r & how far we have come. It took me a while to get that but the penny slowly dropped. Keep up the great work Emma. 

• @Audrey Browne you look every bit amazing well done girl 👑👑xx

• @Audrey Browne thank you. It's definitely commente like these that will keep us pushing through. ❤️ X

• Well done Emma you look fantastic 👍

@Audrey Browne you're doing amazing girl 💪

• Well done emma you look amazing and I bet you feel it too!! 😄 Learning to love yourself can be a long journey and it's so great that you've gained that confidence xx

• @Emma Sullivan omg Emma, ah i could cry, tears of joy of course.  I am so very proud of you, and this is my goal with team queen, that we wake up happy, feeling excited to be working out, moving and having a great time.  I honestly have so much fun doing the workouts and hope my gals are laughing along with me

• @Audrey Browne oh audrey, makes me so happy to read this 

• @Maeve Madden Thank you for the comment. You genuinely have changed my whole perspective on everything. I genuinely feel like a queen 👸🏻 I have come so far in relation to my self worth and that's such an important part of all of us. So I thank you for your positive vibes and kind words x 

• @Emma Sullivan  - that’s amazing and a really positive story about progress in your mindset as well as your strength

@Audrey Browne - you’re doing so well too - keep at it! 

I’m not ready to post pix but have to say thanks for the motivation to workout, it’s  fully down to the amazing @Maeve Madden workouts. For years I’ve started and stopped sports / gym because I haven’t been motivated enough to keep it up, but I actually look forward to these workouts! I don’t make the live workouts anymore but everyone in the house is so used to hearing the music for the past 3 months, whatever time it is - my 3 year old randomly started singing Everybody Dance Now, followed by “monster walk” 😂 and they all love the spice girls! 

I now have a positive attitude towards exercising, love feeling fitter and stronger, and miss it when I don’t do it - I’m converted!! 

Thanks @Maeve Madden and all the queens 👸🏻 

• Look at this little bump 😁 thanks @MaeveMadden

• 1 / 2